ITT - meme foods

ITT - meme foods

Damn, I could really go for a "meme potato" right now.

I would season it with SAGE

eggs, I despise them

>Announces sage
>Doesn't sage
wut

kys yourselfves

I hate when they put Oreos on everything
>NEW DIY RECIPEEE YASSS
>BUY ICE CREAM AND PUT IN OREOS
>OMG YOU'RE NOW CHEF

Almost all of those Tasty dessert recipes are just cookies and candy bars mushed together

le Redditaters
lel, i seasoned this post as well

Dude I fucking love breaking my yolks over garlic rice

woah a cut potato, how meme-y

Yum

Probably because they used the wrong variety of apple. Need to use granny smith.

>need
There are many varieties that will work. granny smith is just the best one

>official meme food list
Meat
Vegetables
Fruits
Grains
Dairy&eggs
Nuts&seeds

Combo of soft and hard apples is the best for American style apple pies. The grannies hold their shape and provide structure and fujis/pink ladies/cortland provide a nice gel as they break down faster in the oven. The contrast is what makes American apple pie good.

Also the people who make these meme pies never peel the apples. That shit dries out in the oven and is awful to eat. There is a reason tarte tatin in made with the apples down and the pastry on top. Meme apple tart is like the dumb American version of tarte tatin.

Yeah need. As in if you do realize want a shitty pie you need to use granny Smith. Everything else turns to applesauce in the middle

I like a 2:1 ratio granny smith to gala apples. All grannies works ok but I like a little sweet applesauce suspended in there.

To each their own. I'm a tart fiend so cherry is actually my favorite pie. Well lemon meringue too. My favorite sweet pie is peach. I fucking love peaches.

What the fuck is a "meme" food?

On this board meme is synonymous with "something popular that I don't like"

>t. soylent drinker
kys bugman

>inedible garnish

Definitely a boomer chef meme, it's like sticking a sprig of rosemary in the middle of a dish like "wa la".

Unfortunately, the younger generation of chefs still garnishes with a lot of random flowers and microgreens that are an obvious afterthought to the dish.

I'm not a rapper

potato is the staple of your shit country, wherever you are from except ricer countries

fags

t. redditor

That's vanilla. It's not a garnish you imbecile. Tarte tatin is cooked upside. It's inverted after it cools. The vanilla bean mixes with the caramel and the apples during cooking.

You don't really pronounce the herb and the non-bump the same way do you? How embarassing

AVACADO

Hehe good to see a fellow oldfag XD

Cordially go fuck yourself.

Par-slay, sa-gay, ross-mary and thigh-me.

why would you just assume that i would you fucking dipshit.

The bait wasn't that good and you still took it. Fucking dumbass.

>thigh-me
that's too much for me
セージ goes in all fields

>Gotti
Memesion accomplished.

spicy

That's the perfect way to cook a potato, it needs to be more crisp though, loads of garlic, bathe it in the oil once in a while as it cooks.

eggs are pretty fucking gross, not sure if i dislike them though.

>Nearly every fast-food place has to have at least one food with Cheetos in it.

Eggs are superb until you're not in the mood for them then they're the worst things ever.

>disliking protein and vitamin D

baked potato is the best actually

I agree, eggs are too bitter

Had you been on this site for more than a week you'd know that's actually true though.

>Mexican joint
>Hot Cheetos burrito
>The Cheetos are soggy and salty
Why do they do this?

>go to local pub
>almost every dish on the menu has fritos in it
why? theyre not good. they dont even use real fritos, it's unflavored corn foam extrusion like crunchy cheetos are made of, not fritos

slightly undercooked imo. and i always flip mine for 10 seconds anyway. still spills yolk, but it seals it up nicely.

dude that is fucking delicious.

stop using the word 'meme' and people will stop hating you the millisecond they meet you.

It's called becoming an insta-asshole. Don't do it.

Somebody post the fucking cartoon dog talking about his japanese spirit

Is that a yam or a potato? The Koreans have this swrilly cut potato deep fired on a skewer and they add shits like cheese powder, seaweed powder and other fun stuff. Shit's great

agreed. Eating poultry periods is nasty

Weako.

>t. has never eaten gf on her period

Meme
noun

1. An element of a culture or system of behaviour passed from one individual to another by imitation or other non-genetic means.

2. An image, video, piece of text, etc., typically humorous in nature, that is copied and spread rapidly by Internet users, often with slight variations.

It's a potato. The dish is called Hasselback Potatoes and originated in Sweden in the 1950s.

Mah niggah! Congrats, you done got your red wings!

I like bacon, but people make it a much bigger deal than it is for some reason.

You could wrap literal shit in bacon and people would still eat it.

THIS. I fucking hate eggs, it suck whenever I go to a diner because I can hardly ever avoid the fucking things.

Why is this a meme food?

I'm genuinely curious. I'm very new to this board.

THIS

i think because it looks better than it tastes, its more about presentation

On Veeky Forums it means, "foods that are popular and I'm jealous of those who can afford them."

Hassle back potatoes are good though, the extra surface area allows more mallard reaction to happen.

It's a derisive way of saying something is trendy or a fad, and implies internet-based

>Hasselback Potatoe
Looks lit, might try it some days thx

LITERALLY A POTATO

Undercooked. You can still have a liquid yolk past this point and the flavor will be improved.

>All that tasteless disgusting fondant
>they could've just iced it.

I'm so angry

i tried these before, id rather just have mashed or baked

Fucking love my runny yolks.

everytime I eat eggs I feel nauseous for like the next hour

first time on Veeky Forums and came here for only one reason.
is this jack guy a pretend act or is he actually mentally retarded?

He's not retarded, but he is stupid.

However, he also has:
>stupid amount of money given his intelligence
>big house
>happy marriage
>chad son
>many friends
>involved church community
>great, easy as fuck job doing what he loves

I feel the same dude, it's like I crave the runny yolk for a few minutes, then eat it and the regret comes later for several hours... and by regret I mean that puking sensation and even feeling dizzy too

That’s not what redwings are you fucking dumbass virgin

What's wrong with hasselback potatoes?

This statement is not true

Cover those potatos with grated cheese and baste with butter at 425 for 1 1/2 hrs. Add more chees once or twice while cooking

why is Veeky Forums filled with such raging contrarian faggots that get mad at popular things and say "meme x" to describe it

i hate you all, none of you deserve to be happy and thank god you all usually aren't

because it's cawl to be contrarian you moron

FUCKING GOT EM

In any shape or form.

retard

>Ctrl+f
>Kale
>0 results

t. trendfat

Anything made by the abortion that is tasty.

I would also say anything made by Oreos that isnt a normal oreo.

White chocolate. If it doesn't have cocoa, it's not chokolate

protip: use kale as an alternative to chew

Here it is user

this looks good. reminds me of jollibee breakfast.

U M A
M
A

Anything in the """"""(((breakfast food)))"""""""" category is absolute fucking garbage.

D E L U D E D
E
L
U
D
E
D