Pepper shits

>pepper shits

>having such a weak digestive system that your shits burn after eating any form of spice
Just remove yourself from the gene pool.

>having so little going for you that you brag about your shit not hurting on a backwoods shitpost board like Veeky Forums

And what a life you must lead.

What, might I ask, is more important than shitposting online?

It's so delicious going in though that I always go overboard. Then the next morning is a stomper and some times I even have to take a nap afterwards to heal up.

THE THINGS WE DO TO OURSELVES

1v1 me on League of Legends and I'll show you a shitpost fucking anime posting faggot

Eating, breathing, etc.

You can't shitpost if you ain't alive.

>1v1 me on League of Legends
OH SHIT HE'S GOING IN LADS

>Wyppl

I've never experienced this. In fact, the only people I know that have experienced this are fat and shit multiple times per day.

>Pepper juice on hands
>Forget to wash them
>Go to pee

Then you've never eaten anything that was actually spicy or you eat so much that everything else you ate is able to dilute all the pepper.

>i have superior genes because my natural deterrent for bad food is not working
Ok man

What kind of pepper are we talking about here? Just what you'd find together with salt, or are you eating the actual fruits? How many Scovilles?

>implying the ghosts of deceased shitposters don't haunt Veeky Forums, shitposting from beyond the grave

>handle Thai chilies
>wrap up prep
>start to finger my gf

Am I the only one that likes when my asshole burns?

>Just what you'd find together with salt
Come on, user. Obviously we're talking real chili peppers if you're getting pepper shits. ~350k to be sure.

fuck off normie

A friend of mine lost a girlfriend like this.

>Harvest some of my meme peppers after months of carefully tending to them
>Cut them. and make them into hot sauce
>Finger gf afterwards

Needless to say, there was some anger involved