My daughter is 7 years old, she does not read very much and I want to get her into reading...

My daughter is 7 years old, she does not read very much and I want to get her into reading. What are some good books for her.

I was thinking Alice in Wonderland or the Secret Garden or A Wrinkle in Time

I want some books that are empowering to little girls, right now she's just a cute little loli who sits on everyone's laps and uses physicality to gain acceptance and I want her to gain some perspective

Rape your daughter desu

>Rape your daughter desu

NO

Oedipus Rex

don't listen to this user

don't rape your daughter

seriously don't

don't tell me what to do

I don't think that's a good book for a loli

Not raping your daughter is a spook.

You know you want that tight innocent puss puss

im your dad

clean your room

Isn't raping your daughter also a spook?

toasting an epic bread

Shel Silverstein, Beverly Cleary, children's audio books

Just hand her this and be like *wink wink nudge nudge*

have you ever actually sat down and read that thing?
technically going to the bathroom is a spook

Epic simpson's reference, gold for you

the spook is something you do not for yourself, but for someone else
if you rape your daughter because you want to, it's not a spook, but if you do it because you was advised to do so on an anime forum, it is

A little beyond her age range (but appreciate 'that' while it lasts, she'll grow up right under your nose!), but you should get her "I Capture the Castle" by Dody Smith. Smith was the author of 101 Dalmatians and in 'Castle', wrote the book (sans 'anything' magic) that Rowling wishes she could have. It's about a young aspiring writer who moves with her family to an old castle. It's wonderful and tends to be a gift I get for female friends / girlfriends

Thanks for the answer, there are too many edgy pedos on this board

>Le lait est pour la chatte.

You obviously haven't read the book. He's trying to get you to start grooming her.

The American Girl (of which there are a few) are great stories about finding one's worth, living honorable and by compromising what you know to be right, just to get what you want.)

To inspire reading, read to and with her:
Read any of the Narnia books. (C.S. Lewis is virtually unmatched.)
Or Anne of Green Gables.

Or the Peter Rabbit series. (Floppsy, Moppsy &a and Cotton Tail etc.)

Skip: A Wrinkle In Time: mine as well give her "A Brave New World."

no it's true I have not read many Dody Smith books

grooming her for what?

>uses physicality to gain acceptance and I want her to gain some perspective
How would reading stop that? And, come to think about it, why?

the father daughter relation is the most pure in the world

what are you talking about anyway

Just epic troleing, user, pay no mind to that. Carry on.

>what are you talking about anyway
people telling me to touch her or read her books about young people having sex

I remember my dad used to read to me around that age and that's what got me into reading. I remember he reading to me a book called Momo and another one about a crow who teaches a cat to fly

>about a crow who teaches a cat to fly
That does not sound very realistic user

I just wanted to say that a father, as a right and a duty, must be the one to take his daughter's virginity, and any society that doesn't recognize this fundamental fact is on the brink of self-annihilation.

CS Lewis The Lion, The witch, and the Wardrobe.

Girls her age also like Judy Blume. She's 7 so unless she really enjoys reading or is mature
For her age , in the beginning I'd stick with basic "age appropriate" books she enjoys to encourage her to keep reading.

*son's virginity

Definitely the secret garden and black beauty. Get her treasure island and protector of the small too. Maybe dragonflight and some dinotopia too. Those are the books I devoured as a little girl.

>don't tell me what to do
THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE, BITCH? GTFO

ALSO POISON YOUR DAUGHTER AND FEED HER TO CROWS IF YOU WANT FOR ALL I CARE. UNGRATEFUL APE.

pic related your daughter in a few years

caps lock is cruise control for gay

sick fuck

no vulgarity, this is a nice board

I think in the end that cat wasn't able to fly. I might still have the book i'll look for it later

>"adults" with children are chantards.

I can't get my head round this.

What the fuck is wrong with this board, honestly. Even /trash/ isn't as fucked up.

>I think in the end that cat wasn't able to fly

;_;

This is what intelligence looks like, brainlet. Read more or go back there .

why did this make me laugh