Whatchya cookin' today /seekay/?

Whatchya cookin' today /seekay/?

Gotta make some pasta casserole trays in bulk. I cheaped out a bit, couldn't be bothered to make it from scratch, but it should still taste pretty good.

Godspeed and I'm going to definitely watch this but when I read pasta casserole I was hoping for ziti

It must be a pasta kind of day. For dinner, I'm making linguine with feta and prawns in a spicy tomato and eggplant sauce.

Thanks user. I'm with you on the ziti for oasta casserole. They only had one box of ziti at the store. There was a sale and I don't trust store brand to hold up the same. Not sure if that's irrational.

Gave everything a quick slice. Got the sausage and pasta going.

Not a big fan of the turkey sausage but it's your meal not mine.

Why use the jarred mushrooms instead of fresh?

how's that premade alfredo sauce work out for you? i always add extra parm to that, shit's never parmy enough.

Observing

>Everything is in jars.
I'm much disappoint user.

This. Alfredo sauce is insanely easy to make.

Pasta drained. No clue what I'm doing. Never really made a pasta casserole like this before. Left the noodles a bit al dente because it's going to be frozen. Gonna slice and brown the sausage next.

Sounds fucking delicious. It's raining here, pasta is easy, warm, and comfy. Glad I'll have leftovers.

*pasta

I've grown to like turkey sausage with most dishes. Simetimes full pork sausage feels very heavy with everything else. If it was a red sauce, definitely pork though.

>No clue what I'm doing

We guessed that already from all the pre-packed ingredients.

I totally understand taking shortcuts when you don't have time or can't be fucked to make everything from scratch. That said, I don't know how people can stand jarred Alfredo sauce. It's like eating wallpaper paste.

Sausages browned. Probably going to combine it all now. Looks kinda dry but haven't tried it yet.

I thought taste of marinated mushrooms would go okay. If I was making this from scratch to be eaten immediately, I'd go with fresh.

It's not -terrible-. Definitely a lot of flavor. Don't have any parm on hand but I'll save your tip for next time. Debating adding oregano to the final dish.

Cheers-

I'm sure I could make an Alfredo sauce, and I'm sure I have in the past, just not from memory and also I didn't feel up to it.

Finished and in trays. Added a jar of water to account for underdone pasta and baking. And only used one jar of artichoke hearts. The proportions of ingredients was just right. user was right with the extra parm, everything got a bit bland mixed together. Needed the oregano too. Maybe some butter.

All in all it is okay. Not something I'd make for myself in the same way, but it's good enough to whip up for someone who's relative died or a family who's had a baby.

Who else is cooking today?

5/10 if only for adding water. 6.5/10 reunion food for someone who is only an acquaintance.

>not from memory
It's onions, garlic, heavy cream, and parmesan.

Either 2 day old meat pie/potato or a sleeve of saltine crackers.

If I don't forget, I'll post pics of my dinner when I make it later (I'm )

Anyway, looks good, user. A nice easy pasta bake for a rainy day!

Do it, faggot.

Try for the meat pie with potato, or at least add some butter and jam to the saltines.