Show me a more annoying menu than this...

Show me a more annoying menu than this. I went here to eat and they go crazy behind the line even when changing the printer tape. It was like a bunch of meth heads making food.

I don't get it op.

>Pepe

Literally R_eddit: the Restaurant

god food is so fucking cheap in america

I ate there once. It was like watching monkeys try to fuck a football, and the sandwich wasn't nearly as good as other local places. Never again. And I'm not a picky eater at all, it just sucked. As a matter of fact I always order my sandwiches with everything on them, but that place was super fucking mediocre. And the staff is weird.

I don't know maybe it's me but I couldn't care less about half the shit on the menu including his mom and what she thinks of her sons sandwiches.

They're very bare bones sandwiches, if you're not getting any extras on them. They're very thin
But brett gud would recommend for delivery because it is super fucking fast

This. One of most mediocre and bland sandwich places I’ve ever eaten at. Yet they try to act like there some cult of food place. Avoid this place like the plague.

I just want a fucking burrito, you expect me to say "Joey bag of donuts?" What the fuck?

What the fuck place is that? Worst menu ever.

trust me dude, the staff hate it as much as you do. say whatever you want to them or just make light of it, they're not going to get pissed off on their boss's behalf.

Does it piss anyone else off that they call all those sandwiches "clubs" when not one of them is a club sandwich

Moes, the somehow more unhygienic version of chipotle

WELCOME TO MOE'S.! Want some fermenting salsa? It's free.

I used to work here, I ate the tuna all the time and got fat

Could be worse.
There's a restaurant here with Hamburger Helper on their menu. They put a blurb saying "ask your waiter for the Flavor of the Day!™"

Fu k this place Jersey mikes is top tier besides local sandwich places

One of my drugdealer friends used to work there and would deliver sandwiches and marijuana simultaneously

A blatant waste of black toner.

ink is cheap and black paper is a thing

A blatant waste of black dye

white paper is a blatant waste of bleach

restaurants should use ipads for menus and then serve your food on the ipad

I always get a #1

what a blatant waste of money
But a good idea.

Flip it--Microsoft Surface. Camera angled at you.
Real time eating to your friends and loved ones!
#POV

meant for
Never mind, it is me who is retarded, apparently.

That's pretty bad. Joey bag of donuts?

>frogposter
>enjoys the refreshing taste of piss
it checks out, i guess

>Flip it--Microsoft Surface.
There was a place here in Montreal that wasn't that trendy or expensive, but mysteriously was gamer-themed and used Microsoft Surfaces for its tables and ordering.

It was there one day and gone the next. I think the owner just didn't have the usual two years operating costs on credit/saved because the place looked nice enough but was only open for like a week.

I thought the tuna sucked when I got it.