Poorfag food

What are some good recipes to make when you're dirt poor? I make $600 a month and $500 of that goes to my rent and bills. Roommate pays the other half but I'm still only left with $100 for food and everything else.

Also, is buying in bulk a meme when you don't make very much like me? I know it'd be more cost efficient in the long-term but just can't justify it right now.

90 cans of chef boyardee

First, you need to justify working for $600 a month. Have some self-respect, bro.

Rice, beans, eggs, flour. Maybe buy one bulk item a week. Theres no reason to buy the small bags of rice. You can always go to a church or charity to get canned food. Go to AA. They always have coffee and sometimes donuts or cookies. I'm also willing to let you suck my cock for $10 a pop. I need to cum at least 3 times a day so it's better than your fucking day job.

Maybe he likes having a place to live

$600? A month? So what you work like... maybe 15 hours a week? Shit just work 20 hours a week and buy yourself a nice meal once a month what the fuck

Literally water with bouillon.

get a sharp knife

Rice and beads

and then do you like trade the beads for maize or something?

I'm not even poor and i've only been eating 1 small meal per day and some supplements. Eating all the time is a meme. You're poor because you're stupid and don't realize this. You'll stay poor because you focus on the wrong things. If you worried less about food and more on other things you would be much better off. But you're an insect, all you know is how to consume. It isn't hard to train your mind away from consuming once you get rid of the addiction. You need to realize you have an addiction, that you have a problem, and then put all your will into getting over said addiction. Get a new outlet to focus on, like vaping, because you're obviously too weak willed to do this without a crutch. These things are simple. It's your body, your mind, conquering it should be easy, but you've let it get away from you. You're a slave to your own weaknesses. Take the first step and soon you could be a cool guy like me. Godspeed and good luck!

Nigger please. As it is right now I eat the calorie equivalent of one meal a day. It just sucks having to eat such a paltry diet and I want better for myself.

>try vaping
fedora_man.exe

>my roomate pays the other half
Stop renting a place that costs a fucking grand per month.

Buying in bulk is not a meme, especially if it's starch from an ethnic market. Two deer brand is magical, especially if harvested same year, and if there's a big asian market nearbye you can buy ~40-50 lb sacks of it for around 30 dollars. That's enough rice for years if it's one person!

Throw in another 6-8 USD for a bottle of fish sauce if your taste buds have been dulled and you can't detect the buttery floral flavor.

Eggs are a cheap source of fat and protein, as is whole milk.

>Stop renting a place that costs a fucking grand per month.

Yeah, move to the wholesome countryside where industry is flourishing and they're begging for workers! Hope you like replacing the deported that picked blueberries for $5.00/gallon in 100F heat.

Buddy, I had a place in a capital city that was 900 square feet for 720 USD. And he should be making nearly 1,300 USD if he's working 40 hours on min wage. If he can't work 40 a week, he should look for a second or different job. And lot's of people work 60 hours a week, so he could easily pull 1.5K per month on minimum wage.

rice and beans. lots of rice and beans. see if you can bum a sams club or costco membershit off someone, 50 pounds of rice is like 50 bucks. Thats more than a pound of rice a day for a whole month. Do that one months, beans the next, eat a shit ton of both, supplement with produce.

also you probably know this, but make more money. 10 bucks an hour 40 hours a week is like 1300 bucks a month.

This shit always cracks me up
>but if you move to West Jesusville you can afford a McMansion on 6 month's salary!
Bitch I work in tech, if the latency is 750ms because the only internet involves running a modem over an Iridium handset, there is no way in hell I can get my job done, if connectivity didn't matter I'd be living in Bang Cock or Angeles City living the sexpat life

>wholesome countryside where industry is flourishing
you say this as if it isn't a thing

>I work in tech
oh wow what a mistake you've made getting into a highly over-saturated field

Yes, what a huge mistake it was, it sure sucks tapping at a keyboard for low six figures instead of working a minimum wage hourly job. I guess I'll quit my job now and move to Kansas and apply at Wal*Mart to save on living expenses.

>this is what tech fags actually believe

Believe what? You're the one telling everyone to move to bumfuck nowhere, not me.

Lentil and kale soup + whole wheat flatbread, every single day

You can buy a whole island with beads, or so I hear

this is actually good advice up till $10 blow jobs part

Limes and avocados

Maybe he works part time?