Munchie Box

Britain doesn't have good fo..

they should really sell this in america

They should, they should also sell it in England, I'm so fucking jelly of these Scots.

Have some more pics, they looks so good.

Throwing a bunch of random scraps into a box is not proper cuisine.

But it's proper delicious innit

..od.
you dropped these

agreed, we're lucky to find a place that sells meat pies

It looks absolutely repulsive. You just don't know what real food is supposed to taste like.

Has anyone ever tried making one of these from scratch? What items does it entail? It would be REALLY good if you made fries and chicken from scratch. This one's ribs look yummy, what's the sauce?

how much does one of those typically cost

Is this the real reason the french hate you?

£8.00~

I don't know why the french hate us, and I don't know why we hate the french, we just do.

>What items does it entail
Let your imagination run wild. The beauty is we (The British) have combined the flavours from all over the globe to make it our own.

The cheapest can be around £5-6 (possibly even sub-£5 for the very low end), price goes up with size (standard pizza box sizes) and quality.

Ok so lets see. I think french fries are a necessary component. Also pakora, onion or chicken? What is actually commonly served? Then kebab meat and I guess a yogurt or that mysterious sweet fruit dipping sauce? Anons from UK what goes in this typically?

>yummy

No one should use this word past age 4.

Gimme a rundown on what's all in there

>Ok so lets see. I think french fries are a necessary component. Also pakora, onion or chicken? Anons from UK what goes in this typically?
Here's a few though be aware that they're a tad up-market (the cheapest places don't do the whole online ordering thing), specific contents vary by price/size/quality of takeaway. You also get Chinese munchie boxes like in OP's pic and a few places do fried breakfast ones though I've not yet those.
>that mysterious sweet fruit dipping sauce?
Normally you'll get two sauces, a red chili sauce and an orange yogurty sauce, the second one is generally just called pakora sauce which is I think the one you're talking about.

and you all make fun of Americans for having unhealthy food. That's fucking disgusting

Also sizes are generally 8'', 10'', 12'' or 16''. 8'' would be enough for a meal, 10'' a struggle for most sober men, 12'' enough for a drunk with leftovers for breakfast and 16'' to share.
Really though munchie boxes are entry-level stuff, you've got to delve into the more obscure stuff like sarebnis to really experience heart failure.

Deep fried pizza involves taking a shitty frozen pizza and - surprisingly - deep frying it. It comes in two variants, normal and crunch (depends on if it's battered or not first).

anyone else find it funny they're just stuffing pizza boxes with random shit?

To me it looks like chicken wings, Chinese ribs, salt and chilli chicken, chicken nuggets, chips and salad. These things vary but this seems like a Chinese style munchie box.

This is what I'm more used to in Ireland. Looks like doner kebab, chicken pakora, onion bhajee, onion rings, chicken nuggets, chips, salad and a sweet chilli dip

>Bongs are so far gone from the culinary art they seriously consider shoving random side dishes + parts of actual dishes into a box and putting dipping sauce in the center is "food"

It's drunk food. Theres a culture in Britain of eating this kind of shit when hammered after the pub. Nobody eats it sober

>americans actually eat this garbage

We don't, it's not sold in America

>n-no w-we wish we could i-its the brits who eat like fatasses

I don't deny I'd eat it, and personally I don't care if someone is fat.

chippy box is best box

brits are fatter than americans now

>deep fried battered chicken breast
>salt and pepper chicken wings
>salt and pepper chinese ribs
>salt and pepper sliced chicken
>chips
>curry sauce in the middle

this is a chinese munchie box

thats a fucking deal, literally munchie heaven

they will be soon, this shit is worse than the US snack and drunk foods

why all the random fried onion everywhere

probably because it smells great when you are drunk af

I hate the sweet tooth culture in America, there's nothing savory that isn't being fucking compromised by sugar these days.

You fucking faggot nu-males I don't give a shit about what alton brown told you it doesn't taste better

brits are worse for the sweet tooth i think

They’d have to come up woth a better name though. “Munchie box” sounds like a name a particularly childish toddler would give his packed school lunches.

I love the lighting and the tablecloth in this pic. Everything is so depressing. Great photograph.

they sell them where i am
One the only benefits of L O N D O N

See this is gluttony on a level even Amerifats tremble in fear of.

i went to llondon once it were gay everyone was jumping out and giggl at it

looks like 10/10 food while getting shitfaced dam

I'm drunk AND British, and OPs pic looks fucking foul.

ITS CALLED A SPICE BOX AND STOP STEALING OUR STUFF

Sincerely, Ireland

how much is this "munch box" you speak of?

how do I get this in america

In American I'd put that on a sammie

If it wouldn't look so soggy I'd eat it.

Looks like what I can get at all the chinese buffets around here in florida.

I'd unironically love to have one.

Fuck off Jordon

Britain is a white cou-

Fuck off

fuck off jordan

>current year
>not filtering tripfags automatically

If I didn't know better I'd say this retard is bringing attention to himself by samefagging.

>2003+14
>thinking a problem will solve itself by looking away

You have to treat tripfags like children, ignoring them will always work when they want attention. I don't have to see their stupid posts as they're hidden. If you complain about tripfags and actively give them attention to drive them away, then you are a special breed of stupid.

Lurk more.

But honestly OP's pic would be nice on a sandwich

Fuck Off, Jordan!

>every single country posts themselves as most compasionate and least arrogant except for Italy and Czech

Hahaha. Fucking yuros.

how much does a muchie box run ?
tip and all if Im getting it delivered.
or is it only something I can get takeout?

>or is it only something I can get takeout?
You can make it in your own kitchen if you aren't lazy.

SCOTLAND FOREVER!!!!

>if you aren't lazy

It's a munchie box. If you're eating one, or considering eating one, you're too lazy. That's the entire point of them.

This. British nicknames and everyday words sound like an 8 yo came up with them.

>americans actually eat like this
>british food is terrible
This thread is in direct violation of 2 major circlejerks so I'm going to have to ask you to shut it down mkay

But they already do in Chicago, it's mostly Irish places and Italian places that steal ideas from their neighbors

That's just because you're pronouncing it in your whiny, nasally, irritating American accent.

HEY MAW! WHEN CHOO GON TO THA STOYER GET ME SOME OF THAT WAR-CHESTER-SHYER SAUCE AND SOME EXTRA TEEPEE.

>WAR-CHESTER-SHYER
Do Americans really say this?

do UK fags really eat this?

looks good but why are there diced onions and peppers all over the whole damn thing my nigga

Scotland.

more like wer-cester-shyer

I’m an American and I say it war-kester-sure. Everone and their mother has a different way of saying it around here though. Probably because not many towns in America have a similar name, and even the ones that do have similar names are pronounced oddly. For instance, I live near a town in North Carolina called Leicester. Tourists usually pronounce it lye-kester, but locals insist the proper pronunciation is lester.

That is how you pronounce it. Because that's how you pronounce the English city they copied the name from.

>Worcestershire is a city.
Dipshit.

Imagine waking up every morning and being this fucking stupid.

I know..
This is the level of ignorance Veeky Forums deals in these days.

I always wondered about that. I knew it was a copy of a British town’s name, but I doubted they had preserved the proper pronunciation all these hundreds of years. It’s a town in the heart of Appalachia, a region not exactly known for linguistic aptitude, and in extreme cases seeming to have a language all their own.

I'm American and people I know say "wooster-shire."

Same as the cheese. "Red Leicester" is pronounced like "red lester."

A shire isn't a city numnuts

That was the point being made.

He obviously meant Leicester. Now fuck off Jordan

fuck off Jordan.

did you visit from australia you abbo

>Greece thinks Greece is the most trustworthy
Hmmmmm

>yummy

Nice frog.

Irn Bru in glass bottles tastes better

Fact

whats your go-to supper lads? fish or haggis for me

>more used to in Ireland

In my experience munchy boxes look more like the OP's image. Where are you ordering from?

>mobile poster calling someone reddit

You have no idea how much of a fucking dumbass you are