bit racist

>barilla
D R O P P E D

Barilla is based though.

I didnt know Taster's Choice was still a thing

flyovercore

>not italian

that ceo better still hate fags

Does that "sausage type" product say "not italian" or are my eyes deceiving me?

It's "hot Italian" but the glare makes it look like "not"

Nope, it's cucked now. Look it up yourself.

I want to hurt you.

Seriously unless you are broke as fuck (which if you are why are you buying pistachios and fucking candy) you are living like a straight cuck.

Literally the only thing you did right was the pizza, apples, pepper and pistachios.

Looks like you bought a pepper and a random bag of lettuce because you didn't want the cashier to judge you for not buying any vegetables.

>buying frozen shit pizza instead of dough tomato sauce and cheese
>>overpaying for shitty organic meme hipster frozen pizza instead of dough tomatoes and cheese

for me it's Decceco pasta

Those pizzas are pretty good actually.

There is nothing based about homophobia. Take it to /pol/ bigot!

Yeah, and they're $6-7 a box.

No, $5. The total was $28

Tasters choice isn't going anywhere. It's the best ten cent cup of coffee on the market

>He also stated that, while he has respect for gay marriage, "I have no respect for adoption by gay families because this concerns a person who is not able to choose."

Oh no, the horror, he read studies that shows that children adopted by homosexuals are don't turn out well, and supports traditionalism. Apparently, thats evil and needed to be stopped. Then, they cucked out but its still not good enough for you.

Perhaps muslims do have the right idea.

And then recanted everything. Barilla is cucked in 2017. Everything from gay adoption to tranny healthcare to convincing Youtuber lesbians to shill their product.

>In the years following Barilla’s apology, the company has appointed a Diversity and Inclusion Board.

>And Barilla earned a perfect score several years in a row on the Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index, which tracks companies’ policies about LGBTQ+ people.

Seems your traditionalism falls flat in front of the almighty dollar.

how many meals is this for you?

>buying dough

>supports traditionalism

Boi howdy, a 60%+ divorce rate and climbing as old fucks die off. Ironically, evangelical loonies have the same rate as the population at large.

Probably three or four days. I will eat that pizza for dinner then make spaghetti with the pepper and sausage which is maybe food for 6 big portions, the creamed corn will get mixed with ramen for a meal. The lettuce and apples will probably get thrown out when they start rotting

>The lettuce and apples will probably get thrown out when they start rotting
kek but true

>Buying dough
>talking shit about top tier frozen pizzas like Green Mill and California Pizza Kitchen

wew lad

Whats the point of this post I cant tell the tone.

If youre implying thats expensive you can go fuck yourself.

If youre supporting op cool.

Literally all spaghetti noodles taste the same unless they are added grain or homemade or something you fucking cucked faggots.

hot italian?

Mostly junk mane. May as well eat out.

Mr fancy orange pepper, too good for a green?

basic/10

>The lettuce and apples will probably get thrown out when they start rotting
At least you're honest

garbage list:
>pizza
>crisps
>skittles
>milk duds
>corn in a can, why do Americans get such a hard-on for corn?

9/13

>eating cow food

Were the two apples really necessary?

they guarantee he won't have to go to the doctor for at least 2 more days

>2 apples
I know right? What a wanna be vegan faggot, right? Fucking virtue signaling faglord, right? If I keep making fun of other people for making good choices, my dad will finally validate me as a man, right?

>NOT ITALIAN

good choice

No but I'm getting bored with my diet and thought they might be palatable, but all I have eated since I bought this is two beers and the kettle chips