"The New Tribal Tattoo"

Thoughts?

>new
Dude, servers and cooks have been getting dumb tattoos like that for about 15 years.
Just because you first saw it yesterday doesn't mean it's new.

Anyone who gets a tattoo is worthless subhuman degenerate trash. Possible exceptions can be made if you're in the military or something similar.

i have low self esteem. draw all over me please.

>le judgemenal blanket statement man
Back to pol fagboy

t. Degenerate subhuman trash

Those are some impressive tattoos you've got there - if I was wearing a hat I'd tip it!
But I'm not wearing a hat because I'm inside the kitchen where I work and they won't let us wear hats- even on Fridays! We feel this place should institute a "Dress-Down Friday" type of thing and hats should be allowed but nobody cares what we think. Also, the fluorescent lights are really harsh here- a hat would help block some of that light but nobody cares about our eyes, either. One of the sillier chefs said he was going to wear a hat no matter what anyone said and spent the day dodging management until he got caught and had to put the hat in his car. He blamed that on the fact that it was a Mets ball cap and nobody likes them around here and vows next time to try a Red Sox cap to see if that works any better. Then one guy who bumped his noggin on the side of a counter after slipping on spilled dish soap showed up to work the next day with a football helmet on and became an instant hero until Security marched him out of the building. He came back 10 minutes later, sulking and helmet-less, but he did make a paper hat and wore that for a while in silent protest. A cleaning lady wore a Lincoln top hat on President's Day once, thinking no one would dare be so unpatriotic as to make her remove it but she was way off. I wore a traditional chef's hat for an afternoon even though I'm a busgirl and that didn't fly either although, technically, the hat was kitchen-approved attire! Next week I'm gonna come in wearing my husband's welding helmet and see what they think of that!. If I had it on right now I'd so tip my visor to you for being able to pull off those cool tats, you smoothie you!

Oh my god that is fagshit.

Should I get Jimmy johns or Long John Silvers tonight?

Not an argument

Nice argument laddie.

You're allowed to do this if and only if:
1. You're ax executive chef who owns his own restaurant.
That's it. That's the end of the list.
Some of the cooks in my hospital cafeteria have crossed spoons or rolling pins as tattoos and I want to laugh in their faces.

reddit tier reply
> implying its not subhuman trash

We have a lot of people at my old coffee shop with portafilter and the chemical symbol for caffine tattoos. I'm personally tattoo less, but you body and your choice, but it still doesn't make you look stupid.

tattoos that aren't in a traditional tattoo art style are awful

Literally nobody calls this the new tribal tattoo.

You're right, these are worse

You are correct, when I was a kid women didn't get tattoos, now whores have more tattoos than men. Never interact with a tattooed whore

Tattoos are pretty gay. People only get them so that other jack offs ask them about where the got them and what they mean. I'm all for socializing but this is middle school sticker book shit. Learn to start a conversation without making it about yourself.

Woah so *this* is the power of newfags who start on pol instead of b

Here, women get their inner thighs tattooed so that their newborn has something beautiful to look at with their very first view of the world

Did Wiseau predict this?

I went to long johns. Fucking delicious meal

ive never seen a tattoo like this before

I have tattoos that symbolize emotional events in my life and help to remind me of who I am, and why.
They have fuck all to do with anyone else.

Why do you need tattoos for that?
Pay someone to draw a picture or write a diary?

This

I did pay someone to draw a picture.

I enjoyed this post. Good prose user.

It reads like a Green/Gonzales colab. You need to read better books, man.

>degenerate
opinion discarded

Unless you have a reason, a well thought out reason. tattoos are normally a bad idea, and these fork and knife tattoos are just look silly.

That being said I can't say much. I've personally been muling over a shoulder tattoo of berry pink girl that reads 'this is a nice tattoo."

>everything I don't like is /pol/

>Unless you have a reason, a well thought out reason. tattoos are normally a bad idea, and these fork and knife tattoos are just look silly.

Agreed, tattoos are supposed to have meaning.

When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

10 years from now I'll look at my wrists and still have profound thoughts of what went through my mind the day I decided to get these tattoos