M S G
S
G

You're mom's face is covered in my wax

>He still believes the MSG is bad for you meme

>not just making noodles from scratch for cheaper
damn man must be hard being retarded

This thread is E P I C

its just fucking noodles with a spice packet, you have to cook and add all that other shit, this is fake advertising

Dude, toss in a fried egg and a little more sambal and you're in heaven

These things are the cheapest shit on earth I live in Canada and they're 5/$1.49 at an expensive grocery store

sadly I can only find them at the local asian market for some reason
they're 50 cents a piece which is still a good price but 5 for 1.50 is a sweet fuckin deal

5 pack is $2.75 in dollarydoos. They're at every supermarket here.

>its just fucking noodles with a spice packet
ummm no sweetie, it comes with a fuckload of different packets you can mix and match at your own desired quantities

guys i only paid 25 cents to get food poisoning instead of paying 50 cents to make five bowls of fresh-pulled noodles and soup! it's epic guys i'm epicly saving so much money! holy epic! i'm so busy playing video games watching anime and being completely incapable of budgeting while in college so i feel obligated to spend my remaining pennies on shite meme food that gets me sick because i don't notice with all the drinking.

>food poisoning
>gets me sick
just how much of a weak pussy stomach do you have nigga?

How do you get food poisoning from instant noodles

u dumdum

whiteboi detected

>literally boil the product
>still get sick

maybe ur retarded bro

10/10 goes great with left over meats and veg

I just fried up a couple eggs in a lot of oil to get the bottom crispy but left the yolk runny. Fried broccoli (charred it a little), added spinach at the end and tossed it all together with mi goreng with the egg on top.

just boil your expired medicine guys, you'll be fine!

expired meds don't suddenly turn poisonous, they just lose strength over time, but are usually good for years after the expiry date in most cases

>mi goreng
is this the ooga booga term for 'ramen'?

I buy this shit in packs of 30s

This. Worked at a vet and we would keep a bunch of expired meds in a box to use for people who couldn't afford treatment or strays or things like that.

that sounds like a really nice thing to do, good on you guys

Yeah, it's also better than throwing them away because most of the time they're still just as good.

That sounds so good, definitely going to have to try spinach next time. I usually just do bean sprouts and green onion with a fried egg or two on top.

post a fuckin noodle recipe then fuckwit

>he fell for the "msg is bad for you meme" meme

wait back up, am i the only one that gets food poisoning from these? here's how i cook them:
>hot tap water in a pot
>put chicken in the water, let it marinate in the warm tap water for 30 minutes
>take the chicken out, put noodles in
>wait 5 minutes
>add sauce packate into water
>stir
>eat
wa la
cant imagine why i get food poisoning though

are you retarded?

>let it marinate in the warm tap water for 30 minutes

I have been eating these on and off for about 10 years since a friend introduced them to me. They're so bad for you that I probably only buy a 5 pack once per year and enjoy some glorious noodles and then hate myself afterward.

>be normie
>going out on new year's eve night to drink and watch fireworks with girl I've been seeing
>eat two packs of these for lunch because post-christmas lazy
>nothing for dinner
>5 minutes to midnight, she wants to head up the way to where the fireworks will be
>get there
>oh shit
>I am going to shit in the next 90 seconds whether or not I'm on a toilet
>duck into nearest bar
>have to wrestle ID out of poorly designed wallet
>make it to bathroom
>turboturdtime
>destroy toilet at full pressure, trying to get back out to street in time to still go see fireworks
>wipe ass at a million miles an hour
>get back outside
>pretend nothing went wrong
>got to fireworks just in time

more like Mi Goreng to the bathroom

You should've listened once in a while, not everyone is autist on here

>he doesn't go to the local Asian market and buy the imported 5 packs for $1.79 dollarydoos

It's like you want Coles and woolies to get rich

>When the stuff is so good that your local mart start imitating the cheapest and best noodle available

Mi goreng translates to fried noodles, and no it's not ramen with soup, this one us different

oh okay, so it has some sort of sauce instead? Sounds better than ramen, have never seen it anywhere in the US though, Indonesian food isn't really a thing here yet

Well they're usually hidden at some asian groceries or just appear at foreign/asian food aisles in big supermarkets.
It has sauces and condiments, it is soupless.
And their food is underatted imo.

bet that shit doesn't even have all the sauce packets

What exactly is this type of chili powder in this?

It has sambal instead of chilli powder, unless you get the soup version THEN you will get the chilli powder

the chili is a sauce rather than powder

>tfw the price of the noodle cup equals to five packs of the normal stuff

what is the soup one?

they give you less in the cup as well

Ok, but it does say chili powder in the OP pic.

This thing was my lifesaver in my college days
the price difference isn't that much anyway mate

doesn't mention the onions either, check this out looks like they changed it at some point, have never seen it like this before

Wait what
Mine always has sambal, i've never seen that little chef guy unless i'm buying the soup version. What's the taste without sambal?
I'm getting it from my asian market though.

not sure, the post i found it in was from 2005 though

>mate
>college
Fuck off you poofter
You know well that you and all the other uni students that exist eat mi goreng, multiple packs per week until payday

honestly wasn't expecting much from these but they were surprisingly flavoursome

fuck you faggots this joke was legendary