What are you having for dinner Veeky Forums?

What are you having for dinner Veeky Forums?

For me, it's pic related.

I already had it, it was tasty.

I would also like to have both of those, they look tasty too.

M&Ms plain chocolate are an absolute abomination. Only peanut M&Ms are acceptable.

>already had it
so you took a random picture of your dinner on the off chance someone would make a thread asking what you had?

yes

If you spent less on bear maybe you'd get some extra protein with those M&M's

fair enough

>Old Rasputin

Shit's my fucking favorite user.

Admittedly it doesn't look all too good looking but here's some pasta and salad with homemade thousand island dressing.

Old Rasputin is good. A little hoppier than I was expecting, but good.

>Thousand island dressing on just leafy salad
What a waste senpai. Should have gotten a few cucumbers and tomatoes there as well.

Marinated top sirloin with baked potato, asparagus roasted with black pepper, a tiny squeeze of lemon and some grated pecorino. No bread. They were huge so we cut two in half after cooking to feed four people. It came out pretty good. Asparagus is one of my fucking favorite things ever too.

Who carries that beer I've never seen it around.

It got a tad over done. It's kind of cool outside so I overcompensated with the grill a little. Still not well done though.

Excellent taste

How did you achieve such a sharp gradient between the medium and well?

And what kind of marinade?

the marinade was crushed garlic, chopped green onion, light soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, oil and red pepper flakes i thinned it with beer and left it in the fridge for about 6 hours turning occasionally to distribute the marinade.

as i began the potatoes i took them out and put them on a wire rack on a baking sheet to come to room temp and did a precise 4.5 minutes per side. then rest them on a plate uncovered for 5 minutes. i think they color is due to the starting temp before going on the grill.

oh yeah. salt and fresh cracked pepper in the marinade also. they were choice, but in kroger's wonderful manager's special section. i guess someone didn't like the look of their butcher order and refused it.

I have a Burger King Farmhouse burger sitting here. I'll eat it in a little while when I'm hungry. It's pretty big, probably close to a pound. Haven't had one yet so I'm looking forward to trying it

French fried taters mmhmm

do you like a little mustard on your biscuit?

this sounds oddly naughty.

them = the steaks, obviously.
i was sort of busy when i posted those and i didnt expect a response or any questions so quickly. thanks for the interest, btw. sorry for the awful grammar and all. if it was a well marbled ribeye, it would have been absolutely delightful.
the only reason i picked them up was the price.

that is my fav beer. good shit

I really enjoy old Rasputin, but Sam Smith's is good to me also.

I had chicken Marsala on linguine. It was good, too many mushrooms

Dominos and a 40 of busch light.

why light?

The gas station I bought it at didn't have heavy.

it's not as good too me.

I don't really care about what kind it was. I just wanted a big bottle of beer and some pizza for a cozy night.

S A L T
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A V O C A D O
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y O G U R T
~~~~~~~~~~~~
T O A S T

i fucking dig that. got a cold front come through your area to spur that or something?

You better fucking believe it. Today was the highest temp it's gonna be for the next couple of days. Supposed to dip down to 15 or so tonight.

i love the changing weather, but loath the extremes. i'd do fine in a place that had longer springs and falls, but fuck the people that live there.

why did you get a big ass burger if you weren't even hungry yet? its gonna get all cold

>Old Rasputin
Expensive but good. Especially now that it's getting cold here.

Still though $10 for 4 bottles is a lot.

seriously mah niggers

Glad I'm sitting in front of my PC and not yours, OP.

Butternut squash soup with grilled cheese. Wheat beer to drink (not my favorite, but could be worse). 2 Medjool dates with peanut butter for dessert.

Yeah. 10 dollars a bottle is crazy, unless it's fucking delicious. I can't spend a lot on booze or beer, but I buy what's good or do without.

Imperials are unfortunately always pricy because their alcohol content knocks them into another tax bracket in most stats.

Who here likes barleywine? Anybody have any good suggestions?

I wish I had a line on some. MS is short of imports and ain't on many brewers' radar.

I love sam smith so ima give this a try now

It was really cold and rainy in my area and I knew I wasn't going to want to go back out again for dinner. I ate an original chicken sandwich and got the burger for later. I also have modern luxuries like a microwave so that I can re-heat food if necessary. Hell, it was already microwaved once by Burger King so a second time couldn't do much harm