Extra Charge for Sauce Packs

I've been going to the local Popeye's for 5 years now whenever I feel too lazy to cook dinner and today I found out that they started charging $0.25 per sauce packs other than ketchup. The manager said that they changed the policy so unless you bought a tenders or chicken nuggets combo they make you pay extra. Like is this really a thing fast food places do? This has never happened to me before and apparently Popeye's is the only one in the area doing this, like Arby's still has the horsey sauce dispenser out front and they don't care how much I take. It fucking sucks because I can't go there and not get some Mardi Gras Mustard on the way out.

Life is so goddamn hard.

Seriously though, people will fill up thermoses at the ketchup pump. My local mcdonalds hands out three ketchup packets per order now.

Every fast food place is doing this now.
Except based taco bell. But probably not for long because every time I go there I see people grabbing a huge fistfull of sauce packets and throwing it in their bag.

>Taco Bell has that sauce packet/napkin station near the entrance
>Homeless trash waltz in, shoves his hands into the sauces, and runs out loaded on everythin from fire to verde
Fucking homeless need to be barred from restaurants entirely

have you tried the drive through?

you have to specifically ask for it here, and there aren't even any bl*cks here

Is this in any way connected to BK owning Popeye's now and cheaping out on everything?

you have to ask? Thats shameful.

The kfc near me makes an upcharge if you want to sub their shitty coleslaw with something you can stomach. No wonder chicken places are going out of business.

blame dumb niggers for rolling in and loading up on a dozen sauce packs then skipping out

They even lock down the toilet paper dispensers in some fastfood places now.

it's at the franchise owner's discretion

What fucking KFC even has coleslaw as the default?

Those mother fuckers.

time to up your game, OP

why did someone make a gmod posing of this ICONIC scene?

do you think sauce grows on trees fag?

This, go to the drive through and ask for the sauce after you've already paid

Of course it's something Fast food places do. You really think they just order sauces for you to get for free.

I went to popeyes today and i got a bunch of packets of ketchup and honey for free. I didnt even ask for it.

Shouldn't the cost of the food already include sauce? It should be a given with chicken.

I think they mean extra sauce