I work at a taco bell

I work at a taco bell
Ask me your taco bell related questions

I'm too tired to give you that snarky reply you seek

When are you going to get your life together?

how many cocks do you suck daily?

At least I have a job, user

What's the hardest thing to make?
What on hand ingredient is used on the least amount of menu items?

when are the double stacked tacos coming back

Just how bad is the quality of the meat? Best/worst thing on the menu in your opinion?

The hardest thing to make is the XXL grilled stuffed burritos, even more so when you add extra stuff. They explode when you put them on the grills.

The least used ingredient is probably jalapenos. They tend to just sit around all day.

Probably not for a while. They've been revamping a lot of stuff lately though, so they could come back still

I'm 100% not joking when I say the meat comes as frozen bags of liquid. This liquid is then boiled in the bag, making it mostly solidify. Then when you use it, you use an almost comb like tool to drain off most of the juice and fat. It's fucking gross.

you know how your friend who works at a coffee shop can give u an extra squirt of chocolate or coffee

if u were my friend could u give my tacos an extra squirt of hot sauce
the tacos i get never have very much i would like to have more, a taco bell employee could be a valuable asset

When will you realize that Taco John's is superior in every way?

do you have a job? If so, follow up question: where do you work?

We do this all the time. The most common thing to do is put extra cheese, more potatoes, or hand out free drinks to friends.
I've seen managers hand out free meals to their friends too.

how fast do you work, i used to do it when I frst arrived in this country, always had orders as soon as I got them on screen and ready before the customers paid. even quesadillas, and my shit was presentable as fuc, nacho bell Grande looked like the picture...

The closest taco johns is an hour and a half away from me.
So I have no clue if they're better.

i do not like cheese i do not need this but thank-you for the offer

i will accept potatoes and drink
i look forward to our partnership

If you make it out there, get a meat and potato burrito, potato oles, cheese sauce, and a churro.

I don't typically do steaming, I tend to do expediting and drive thru.
The real problem is getting everyone else to hurry up

also what are the dehydrated beans called and how long do they keep, can they be my survival food?

Do you add in the sand or does it come included in the bag?

Included :)

kinda curious on how it looks now

We just call them refried beans.
Because they're dehydrated we don't have to worry about expiration dates and they would most likely make a good survival food, if you want a colon cleanse.

Is it true that the meximelt coupled with 1 crunchy taco along with diablo sauce is the meal of kings and noblemen alike?

If you like pico, then yes.
My meal of champions is a cheesy gordita crunch with a nacho cheese DLT instead of a regular taco paired with a shredded chicken mini quesadilla sub shredded chicken for chunk chicken.

What's the next $5 box item?

how hard is it to overcome the shame?
considering it

They're changing the cravings deal box next. Subbing the burrito supreme for a beefy 5 layer and replacing chips and cheese with cinnamon twist.

we have to add the sand from another bag, and then you just bend the coin and it heats up the milk by a chemical reaction

It never goes away.
A coworker had to clean shit off the floor of the women's restroom.

so what sauce is king?

Do you guys still have Smothered Burritos?

Whatever happened to the nacho burrito from 2012

One time I asked for the hottest sauce yall got and the drivethru bitch gave me mild. Which menu item gets absolutely everywhere when preparing it? Also, would you do ridiculous shit if I asked or paid more? Like crushing up a taco and sprinkling it in a frozen drink

Why didn't you fight it when they decided to take away the volcano menu

do you have a deep fryer? i just thought about the menu and i cant think of anything that gets deep fried.

sounds like the miracle of fast food

Hot probably? In terms of taste, not spiciness.

Absolutely. We also have enchiritos if you don't have standards.

Closest you could get would be a Frito burrito minus rice, add sour.

Oh trust me. There were fights.

Some people just throw a shit ton of mild with everyone's meal. It's the most popular sauce.

No menu item really gets everywhere during prep, but if you want to make a mess in lobby, then cinnamon twists are the easiest way.

If you go into a taco bell around 8-10 and it's dead, you can get away with anything.
You wouldn't really have to pay extra either. Just the price for the drink and the taco.
I'd suggest doing it soon too, while you could still ask for pop rocks in it as well.

can you sing the song if i ask?

i can literally not taste the difference between tb's mild sauce and a shot of white vinegar

What's the new promo item coming out later this week?

you just know its niggers

Yeah we have a deep fryer and a lot more gets fried than you think.
We fry
>potatoes
>chicken chips
>chalupa shells
>cinnamon twist
>cinnabons
>taco salad shells
>mexican pizza shells
>rolled chicken tacos (returning soon)
>chips
There's probably more that I'm forgetting but yeah, stuff gets fried.

I accept bribes

Rolled chicken tacos and a change to the cravings deal.
After that, we are eventually getting 'nacho fries'

Chicken Quesadilla box. Just saw a commercial for it while I sat down at my local moviebox to enjoy the new Thor movie.

I ordered two burritos last week.
One with Beef, Cheese, and Beans, another with just Beef and Beans.

In the five goddamn feet between the register and the prep table, how did that turn into Beans and EXTRA BEANS?

dishonest employee pocketed beef
hoped no one noticed
has a baby to feed

When are you bringing back lava sauce?

Will you make me a potato rito if I ask for one? whats the cheapest custom stretch I can do?

I loved those motherfuckers and now they're gone I haven't gone back.

Would you personally eat there?

The best way for me to determine if I should eat at a fast food place is find a fairly sane person that works there and ask them if they themselves would eat there, knowing what the other employees and behind the scenes are like.

What's the chance that I could ask for an old fashion frito burrito and get one like it used to be made?

how much do you miss the spicy frito burrito?

I'm pretty sure that'd be a Frito burrito, no Fritos add potatoes.

If you want to piss the kitchen off, order quesadillas. Order like 6 of them. They have to put them in a steamer to melt the cheese before they grill them, and they only have two steamers and two clamshell grills per line.

Why did you replace my wonderful doubledilla with your shitty ass chicken nugget quesadilla?

when a new item comes out, sales spike, then return to normal
corporate rotates items so they can create false mcrib-style hype to drive profits
nobody cares about you or your fucking doubledilla and you're a spineless waste if your entire life revolves around a fast food item

Been thinking about applying to get out of neetdom. Is memorizing all of the items and figuring out how to make them hard or do they have pictures you can use to help?

When are they bringing back the chicken flat breads?

> complains about item that had a longer than average run at tuberculosis bell being pulled
> your life must revolve around this item so kill yourself

So this is the power of a taco bell employee

I've read that even if something is no longer on the menu it's still in the system, so you can order out-of-season food and if you have the ingredients you'll make it. I've tested it with the Cheesy Gordita Crunch and I was successful. My question is was that a fluke and if not does it piss you guys off to do that?

I got a fucking question - why do you assholes say "hi how are you?" instead of something like "welcome to taco bell order when you're ready" or just a simple "how may I help you?"
You don't care how I'm doing, I don't care how you're doing. Just take my order and we can move on with our lives. You're making the interaction longer than it has to, and it's pointless.
If you say "hi how are you" and I respond with "good and you?" the reply is, 90% of the time, "order when you're ready", or very rarely a quick "good, thanks, order when you're ready."
If you say "hi how are you" and I respond by ignoring you and telling you my order, I feel like an asshole for ignoring your question.
Why complicate things? Why not just take my order?

What's the hardest thing to make on the menu so I can order 3 of them everytime I go there?

Yes. What can I customer order to cause them the most pain?

because youre just such easy prey user

I hate this shit too

I usually just say "Good!" enthusiastically as possible then wait for them to tell me to order when I'm ready.
Has led to some long pauses because I won't order until they ask me to

Why even offer shredded chicken when chunk chicken is 100% superior?

Why don't you work at a thousand dollar sushibar you poor piece of shit?

Does Taco Bell hire all the people who got fired from every other fast food places, for being high on the job?

how am i? my yet unknown parents had unprotected sex 26 years ago and then 9 months later i was which made me i am.

>later i was which made me i am

"I'm doing well, could I get a..."

its as simple as that you mongoloids

I submitted an application to 2 tacobells and even went in a week later to check on to see if the application had been looked at. The response I got was, haven’t looked at it yet but keep an eye out for our call. It’s been well over a month. Should I apply again?

What kind of seasoning do they use in the ground meat. I don't care how disgusting it is it tastes delicious.

I gave a spliff to the late night cashier once and the look on his face made me feel like I prevented a suicide.

Gimme a list of the best ways to troll poor bastards like you. How do I make a too bell employee hate me? What are the most annoying/terrible things customers do so that I may emulate them. There should be threads devoted to being the shit test fast food customers.

I don't know where you live but here every single employee is a stoner goofball so they might have forgotten to even look at it.

>poor baby needs instructions on how to be a shitty human being, but wants to sound tough when he asks.

Just think to yourself: "What would a black person do?"
WWABPD?

are you that guy who stood at those salads and then got caught through /b/ and get fired?