Cheap Beer

Let's get a cheap beer thread going.
Post recommendations/opinions/thoughts about cheap AF beer.
Not limited to American either. Tell us all about your country's version of cheap, nasty piss water.

Cheap beer is best beer. I just recently discovered narragansett, I'm loving this shit. Hardly more expensive than pabst. Some of my favorites are miller lite and modelo.

I've heard nothing but praise for Narragansett, so I'll have to give it a try.
I love my High Life, but Lite has been taking it's place as of late, as more bars near me have it instead.
Fuck Coors light, though.

bump

Icehouse Edge.
Two of those fuckers gets me
H A M M E R E D
A
M
M
E
R
E
D

Yuengling is pretty good, doesn't give me headaches when I drink 15 of them.

>olympia
i used to tour the brewery when i was younger, now its pisswater that you cant find anywhere

didnt mean to quote

30 packs of Natty light, Milwaukee's Best, Miller High Life were my jam

Anything Blue Moon is good

My favorite beer. So glad they came to to my state last year. Love me a good Black and Tan

for my fellow canadians this is pretty good for cheap beer, I dont know if it exists outside of BC or not

I'm a coors light man myself, but old milwaukee has a certain classic cool to it that I love going back to every once in a while

Gansett tastes like corn to me. Not a fan.

I opt for the King of Beers.

Hamm's
Pabst
Schlitz
Blatz

These are the best of not only cheap beers, but also all beers

.de here, this is our piss water.

someone redpill me on Yuengling. I tried it once and couldn't finish the bottle but everyone else seems to love it

Dansk Pilsner for evigt!

Try a black and tan. Yuengling is a good cheap beer, but overpriced in my area. I do have Lone Star though. My regular is going to be Modelo with breakfast or some MILLAHS in the evening, chasing plastic handle whisky.

Olympia used to be really good before Pabst bought it. They used stronger hops now it just tastes like Pabst which is god awful corn syrup. So my vote goes to (drum roll)
>3) from the land of sky blue waters: Hamm's
>2) Keystone original, the luncheon beer
>1) Hailing from the Colorado Rockies it's the Banquet Beer Coors original official American adjunct lager of my drinking pleasures

That looks so generic, I love it.

i like olde english because it's the cheapest I can get most drunk on.

Grain Belt > Hamm's > Yuengling > Budweiser > everything else > Keystone or Keystone Light

Had the 1933 Budweiser this last break from work. It's actually quite good, and not just by AB standards. That nasty rice flavor in regular Bud is either not there or well hidden. It's got 6.1% abv too which is nice, it means I can have just 2-3 for my evening relaxation and feel satisfied. Give it a go.

I would place Blue Moon on the lowest tier of "nice" beer alongside Sam Adams, rather than in the cheap beer tiers with bud and miller and the like.

Olde English is the best malt liquor, but it's still shit.

>grain belt
Upper midwest confirmed.

natty ice is the best value

Sterni a best.

Accurate placement of Blue Moon