What dose Veeky Forums think of patty melts?

Other urls found in this thread:

moviesonline.mn/watch/mx5lQevR-barbecue.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like 'em. Classic diner staple.

he's gonna take you back to the past

They're deliciously unhealthy.

to let you fuck his wife in the ass

I like them but it's hard to get a good one. The kind of place that would serve a patty melt is usually shit tier to begin with and they usually fuck up the onions, use a weird cheese, or use some sort of shitty rye bread that over powers the other flavors. Whataburger has the perfect patty melt and makes me think all patty melts should be made with thick toasted white bread instead of rye.

He rather have
A buffalo

Named Mike take over and ruin his channel

There's a diner in Seattle's Georgetown neighborhood called the Square Knot and they make a really good patty melt. Actually their whole menu is pretty good. Classic diner food made with good ingredients and no hint of hipster irony.

Why can't this be a thing normally? The majority of diner food is made by assholes trying to reinvent food for 3 times the price, or by idiots who think they're going to open a restaurant because it sounds fun and put fuck all effort into designing the food.

Because both of those models are more profitable.

Honestly, it's a testament to how scott clean James stayed that Veeky Forums had to wholecloth invent something to roast him about.

But they're not. Both of these places got out of business regularly, especially hipster eateries. A super shit tier diner can survive only when they have no overhead other than daily operations, and when there's no real alternative. Doing shit correctly is the only way places stay open long term in an competitive environment. Unless they build up a brand and let it go to shit.

I like them a lot but lately the places that serve them have been reducing the size of the meat, a patty melt's only good if the burger is thick.

Delicious. I order them over burgers at the mom and pop stand and make them myself time to time.

whats a good patty melt recipe? no gay shit like rye bread

It's a grilled cheese with a burger. Figure it the fuck out.

What's a good recipe for a grilled cheese? And what's a good recipe for the burger?

>he doesn't like grilled onions on his patty melt
Have you ever even had a patty melt?

theyre great.

I enjoy them when they're done right/made at home. Diners that offer them usually suck.

What advantages does it have over a burger, which I could also afford?

moviesonline.mn/watch/mx5lQevR-barbecue.html

how to make it all for you.A symphony of meat and fire, Barbecue shows us how an everyday ritual is shared by cultures around the world, as a way to celebrate community, friendship, and tradition.

The big difference between a patty melt and a regular burger is that the grilled bread gives it a nice taste and texture that's different from a burger bun.
Whether or not you consider that an advantage is entirely up to you.

>invent
it started because of that scene in his movie where he encourages his girlfriend to make out with a black guy in front of him

He's actually been uncucked ever since he made the Ghostbusters non-review. I believe he's the only person to have ever come back from the status.

Theyre p good fampai

>literally a grilled burger
this is why we need flags to properly call out britbongs on their bs