Do you prefer stuffing with, or without cranberries?

Do you prefer stuffing with, or without cranberries?

If it's home made, I don't mind it. I'll enjoy it.

If it's pre-made, I would rather not but wouldn't throw a shit fit if it did.

Here's how we do stuffing in Europe:

>lean ground meat
>spices
>herbs
>garlic
>(sometimes) cheese

And then we actually stuff it into the meat, cause like, it's fucking stuffing, you know?

The cranberries belong in this dish

Without

I prefer sultanas

Without, unless it's cornbread stuffing probably

Without cranberry

OYSTER STUFFING

Lingonberry
Vaccinium fucking vitis-idaea

I like craisins.

without, and with a lot of pepper

I don't like fucking fruit in my stuffing whatsoever. I like oyster or sausage, but fuck the girlish fruits and sweet cornbread for that matter. Day old crusty sourdough or gtfo.

I wonder is you could make stuffing from old Cheerios

lol I want to know good idea

+1 rep

Sweet cornbread? It's only sweet if you add sugar, which is close to heresy.

Yup makes it easier to place everything in the garbage.

Dude, the sweetest substance known to man, hfcs, is made from corn. You think your corn for cornbread hasn't been gmo'd out the ass for high sugar content?

Without. I don't like sweet things in my stuffing.

>girlish fruits
You fucking faglord.

This guy gets it

Cranberries are super tart though. Unless you all mean dried (and sweetened) cranberries?

Without. I generally only eat a small bit of cranberry sauce once a year, and the idea of mixing it in with my stuffing just doesn't appeal to me. Besides, I've got to save room for two plates of turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, country green beans, yeast rolls, and two slices of pie.

serious ? cheese ??? what kind . .. . I can not imagine that with a turkey ! but I am open to something like that . . . . seems odd though

Fuck no. Bread and caseless sausage or don't bother.

I hate cranberries

since we're such stuffing snobs, everyone post your best stuffing recipes. Attempting to btfo all relatives this year.

>meat and cheese stuffed meat
Do Europeans really do this?

No it's been "gmo'd" for high yield if you're a soyboi Walmart shopper. Go to a farmer's market and get a corn strain that is gmo'd for taste.

>gmo'd for taste

Nice oxymoron there monsanto.

That sounds better to my pallet. I can't stand the soggy gross shit they label as stuffing here in NA.

>going to a farmer's market to buy GMO products
Ishiggy

You realize GMOs are probably going to be illegal eventually, right? There's already a GMO-free wave sweeping America. It is just a matter of time.

inb4 but selective breeding is the same as transgenic frankenfood MUH DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE JOKES FROM THE 70's

I think cranberries in stuffing sounds heavenly, but I wouldn’t go for that unless everyone at the dinner likes them. Otherwise a cranberry sauce on the side should suffice.

What, exactly do you think wheat is broken down to inside your body?

Without. Cranberries are their own separate dish. The flavors that compliment cranberry are not the collection of herbs used for stuffing. Stuffing with cranberries is a nasty atrocity.

My point was I don't want my dressing sweet which means no fruit, candy or corn. Good sourdough bread is not sweet. I could give a rat's ass what it decomposes to in my stomach, I'm not an obsessed Veeky Forumsfaggot.

Oh cool, so you have no clue about nutrition then, got it. You do understand that wheat is much more calorie dense than corn?

>You do understand that wheat is much more calorie dense than corn?
Who cares?

We're talking about flavor, nothing more.

>Dude, the sweetest substance known to man, hfcs, is made from corn. You think your corn for cornbread hasn't been gmo'd out the ass for high sugar content?

You brought up nutritional content

That was my first post in the thread, user. This is my second. I'm wondering why the fuck you're talking about nutrition when nobody else is.

That text you just quoted? user is talking about flavor, nothing more. (He's also a fucking idiot since HFCS is no more/less sweet than normal sugar is. If he wants to talk about silly "sweetest substance known to man" that would apply to artificial sweeteners)

Hi there

I would say without

BUT

BUT

>only if there is another cranberry based option at the table

Cornbread stuffing is savory, there's nothing sweet about it

does no one have a quality secret stuffing recipe?

without, for sure.