Ask an old fella anything

and don't forget to smile. We're all vagrants here.

How's it going? Read anything good lately?

Wait... what?

you serve in nam

I don't care if you're OP or not, answer the damn question.

If it were actually you, did you like our birthday card?

How old are you?

You wanna know how I know you are not Pynch?
He is old as fuck, probably senile since hes been 60 yet he makes a thread on Veeky Forums with a title?
Not buying it.

(1) Physically imperfect, but still sharp enough to find my way out of the park.
(2) The Kekulé Problem this morning. You could say I've abandoned reading fiction.

:-)

Unfortunately I did not receive your card, but thank you for thinking of me.

lurk a bit
If you are not an old senile you will be able to find it,

If this is actually you, is there anything in the works to be published? An autobiography, a new book... anything?

I want to believe.

What is the world like sideways?

Any advice for those of us who want to follow in your footsteps?

>>If this is actually you

This I will not answer. I have come this far.

>>is there anything in the works to be published?

Indeed. It's out of my hands for now. I've carried it around with me since, hell, The Sword and the Stone? Sleeping Beauty? The Mudwich Cuckoos? I'll see too its not being defaced by my trusted Overseers, but yeah. The suspense is terrible. I hope it'll last.

>>An autobiography

I'll say this: Don't you know me, kid?

No fucking way. No way.

Thanks for the wonderful fiction recipes. Like spring flowers (or fourth fireworks) they burst into view with an energy I perhaps too fancifully identify with exasperated love. Though I will never know /you I will always love you/. Your friend, user.

>still sharp enough to find my way out of the park
That's good to hear.

>You could say I've abandoned reading fiction
Oh, you. I'll read over The Kekulé Problem later tonight. Seems pretty interesting.

Pinecone, if you really are on this board, just want to say thanks for the books. They're a joy to read, and you are definitely one of my favorite authors. Also, I saw the Trystero horn drawn above a urinal a few weeks ago. I started laughing and people stared at me like I was going crazy. It was great.

Don't try to hide it. I saw that.

Supposing this is you: I first read TCoL49 because I found the W.A.S.T.E symbol in a bathroom stall. Reading Gravity's Rainbow afterwards was one of the greatest literary experiences I've had. Thank you so much. Now, may I ask why you used two different pens to write your name?

>even has double arrow for the green text
It's a good LARP. Almost too good.

Do you have a favorite Shakespeare play? If so, what is it?

OP here.

Made it all up. Woulda been somethin' though.

I don't believe you, Ruggles

>this is the 14th IP in the thread

Care to comment on Wanda?

:-)

You've reasons to believe, and reasons not to.

What's a piece of prose you could give us that no one has seen before?

Obviously not.

If the real OP is still here: surely you've had your fun, can you post a pic of the full paper?

bump for truth