Thoughts on this man?

Thoughts on this man?

Is this supposed to be a new thread?

I like him. He's the final bastion of defending literature. Though it could be too much too late.

he's a eulogy for literature in human form

hell be fine

what a faggot.

Obviously Cicero invented humanity.

Pls explain

Like a lovable old uncle

There are parallels between the current time and the decline of the Roman Empire.

Go on....

Cicero was a dumb faggot

He will die soon and I won't see a point in living.
He has such a love of literature it's amazing. We're really lucky be alive while he is.

I wanna tie him up and cum all over his saggy, old, wrinkly breasts as I read that footnote from IJ called his lectures turgid and pointless and force him to watch me burn a pile of Philip Roth novels

:(

he's what happens when you play the role of the contrarian for most of your life. it's sad really

This. Everyone who pretends not to like Harry Potter is just a sad, contrary old white man.

read glubb pasha's little pamphlet
listen to nixon on archie bunker
camille paglia on transsexual trendiness

the "end times" doesn't really mean the end of the world, it just means the end of your civilization. and we're in end times.

even as YA fantasy harry potter became trash after the third book

Wow, dude, you see the matrix.

no, you moron, i only see code

YOU see the matrix, bluepilled dummy

Why white? Because old non white men don't know how to read?

no, because Old People of Color are more likely to pursue legitimate literature like JK Rowling and Achebe

He didn't exactly say that about Willy Shakes. What he meant was more of a discovery than an invention. He later regreted naming the book the "invention" because of the many misinterpretations.
He's old school academia, obsolete but immortal because it's the best

He's okay. That's a retarded quote though.

No there aren't
"Decline of the Roman Empire" is the worst meme