What can I add to a bowl of rice for a filling, nutritious and tasty meal?

What can I add to a bowl of rice for a filling, nutritious and tasty meal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3qgpiTlCeDE
amazon.com/dp/B002PGZKPM
youtube.com/watch?v=0bm08siBkeQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

butter, nuts, fried or soft boiled egg, canned veggies, soy sauce, ketjap

pig

Almost anything except another starch

Beans, onion, a fried egg, and cheese. Pretty cheap meal.

Green Onion and some Soy Sauce goes a long way.

>canned veggies

On part onion, two parts carrot, tsp cumin seeds, black pepper. Fry it up, dump a garlic clove and uncooked rice over it, add water, cook, mix. It's no osh but it gets the job done.

More rice

Worst suggestion in the thread. I didn't ask for adivce from a redit fag did I, so fuck off

>filling, nutritious and tasty
Reddit words

Boil the rice in a closed pan with half water and coconut milk

reddit

This

Rice vinegar. Fresh seafood.

Sencha and any foods.

I'm not them but wtf is your problem? That seems like a legit answer and not a meme like

Just eat the egg raw? Wtf?

do u want me to literally fucking die or something??

Guys, I have a problem.

My toilet stopped working, and I don't know whats wrong with it, it just won't fill up with water anymore. So I've been shitting and pissing in it hoping it would start working again or I could like pour hot water in it, but that hasn't worked.

Now, a week later, my toilet it full to the brim shit and toilet paper and I'm too embarrassed to call a plumber.

What do I do? Scoop it out in buckets? Where do I put it?

pickled veggies. Spicy ones.

Dude probably never heard of pilaf and got pissed over seeing a new word. It happens.

Go back in time and add some chicken gravy/stock to the water you boiled the rice in.

Cook rice in chicken bullion and season with a spoonful of tomato salsa, cumin, and parsley/cilantro. Top with black beans and cheese.

more rice.

you can do like lazy asians do and get a bunch of pickles and stuff from an asian market.

Yes, just eat the egg raw. The trick is to mix it in with the hot cooked rice before you do, the heat will actually cook a bit of the egg, or at least heat it enough while it's mixed with the rice to be safe to consume. Can vouch as I do it all the time and know plenty of Japanese people who do as well, never been sick. Add in some scallions and it's really fantastic.

Stupid ass niggas

I like black beans in rice, personally. Pretty cheap, tastes good, and has a decent amount of protein. Pretty much any veggies/beans would work though. Meat too, but that’s getting to the more expensive stuff.

light it on fire and post vid

salmonella affects 0.0001% of eggs, you're more likely to get sick from drinking water at a restaurant

I like this stuff, bottom left is my favorite.

Where was pilaf mentioned? Stupid cunt

semi-hijacking this thread
i was at a korean BBQ place once and they had this dipping sauce that went really well with the bowls of rice they gave you.
i wish i knew what kind of sauce it was. im guessing it might have been peanut sauce because it had that light brown color to it but it wasnt thick.
I tried buying a few peanut sauce jars from various brands but none of it tasted like what i remembered. though them being store bought might have been the problem maybe.

anyone know what this sauce might have been? im not really that knowledgeable in korean sauces.

Literally fucking anything.

Where the fuck do I find bottled ふりかけ

Well, I can assure you it wasn't a peanut sauce if it was a true korean place. It was probably a doenjang (similar to miso) sauce which would be the only light brown sauce I can think koreans would be using.

3 scoops of protein powder

pan-seared chicken, soy sauce and garlic sesame paste

shiso? really? it's the salmon for me.

i dont know if it was a true korean place but it wasnt some big chain place. it was pretty much a hole in the wall type place.
i looked that stuff up but didnt find anything that looked similar to what i had. most of the sauces that seems to be made with that doenjang stuff is rather thick.
ill keep that stuff in mind though. thanks.

damn... I knew I should've got coke...

Egg, fish.

egg + furikake + pickled ginger. one of my go to lunches

they sell furikake at Walmart

this a Veeky Forums thread, friend.

throw the turds out the window, attract vermin, capture them and roast them.

serve with piss/shit slurry sauce.

BRO YES

just call a plumber
he's probably seen things you wouldn't believe, just warn him about the smell first

/thread

Mix up a can of tuna, mayo, and green onions in bowl. Fill bowl with rice, add furikake and some soy sauce on top.

well honestly I've only tried like one or two more. I'll have to pick up the salmon one sometime.

you gotta describe the taste a little more user, was it tangy? Ever been to Benihana? They've got a light brown sauce that's fairly thin and fucking delicious but I've no idea what it is. Tastes kinda tangy and umami.

what about chicken curry with potatoes?

Nobody never addresses if it's safe for people who refrigerate their eggs to do this

your rice had better be piping hot then.

I eat the rice as soon as it's done cooking in the rice cooker. That's about as hot as it gets.

Broccoli, Capsicum and a thai green curry sauce

Bowl of warm tap water, put eggs in bowl. Wait 5 min. They're now room temperature. Fucking magnets, eh?

>oh my gorsh i mite get SAYULMUNILLA

what are you afraid of everything? It's negligible

ketchup
scrambled egg

related:
youtube.com/watch?v=3qgpiTlCeDE

amazon.com/dp/B002PGZKPM
youtube.com/watch?v=0bm08siBkeQ

Lentils and beans have lots of protein and calories.