>Veeky Forums actually thinks Korean lunches look good
Looks shit imo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0sX_wDCbeuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do they really eat kimchi everyday?

Dude my school did corndogs/chicken nuggies daily
I would have killed for that. Fuck you.

Most of the younger generation doesn't care for it these days. Every restaurant serves it as a side dish or has a self-serve station but young people seem to leave it untouched.

Traditionally, families have an entirely separate fridge just for kimchi though so it's pretty important

the bottom two look ace

>rice
>soup
>beef
>kimchi
>fresh fruit

Beats the paper-thin, gluten-free pizza imitation in any American cafeteria

Why are young Koreans have such bad taste baby palette?

Oh yeah, give me an american school lunch any day. (not pictured 30 rounds of 5.56mm from the latest mass shooting)

Depends on the school district desu. Mine was essentially a small restaurant, complete with menus.

>only 30 rounds
What a fucking shit school lunch. I expect at least 10 rounds per kernel of corn.

>Depends on the school district desu.
The district is America, where pizza was declared a vegetable at the federal level so that schools wouldn't have to serve real food.

>In the 2002 Census of Governments, the United States Census Bureau enumerated the following numbers of school systems in the United States: 13,506 school district governments. 178 state-dependent school systems.

Each one probably has its own lunch program unless they are absolutely shit tier.

>unless they are absolutely shit tier.

Spoilers: the overwhelming majority of American public schools are absolutely shit tier.

I'll give you that. Definitely the urban ones.

It looks a little skimpy but i like the food

And yes i am Amerifat

I'm not saying that that looks particularly appealing, but it's certainly better than the majority of school lunches I ever ate.

Is this even a school lunch? I see these kind of trays at Korean cafes and instore restaurants

I know a bunch of youngish Koreans and they all eat kimchi and their moms and wives make it (no korean men cook)

Korean food is prettt good tbqh

nobody cares and nobody asked you

Mad kniggas (k is silent) cook, you racist ass nigga

If your local Korean restaurant is serving you in those school trays, the owner really doesn't like you

I like plain rice as much as anyone but I wouldn't describe it as "ace"

Cuz ur dumb lol

It tastes of fuck all

Its about texture tho?? Dumb dumb!

I don't normally like plain white rice either, but the rice in that pic looks really good

Think of it like this pussy ass numale thing we are dealing with in the US. Same thing just Koreanized.

Kimchi fucking sucks. Koreans have bad taste in food.

It's fucking rice, it has no sexuality, stop injecting your sexual identity politics into everything

Kimchi is tasty af you degenerate

how was that sexual? get your mind out of the gutter

You've either never had good 'chi or you're a fag.

The best kimchi imo is really sour and fizzy. It rocks in soups and fried rice. The fermented taste is ace af

What a fucking pleb. Kimchi is delicious.

"ace" is British English for what you might express as "dope" or "hella tite"

Or you don’t have cafeteria style Korean restaurants in flyover

>/pol/fags are this easily triggered

is this korean prison food or something?

what kind of facility is this?

Would happily eat every single one of those.

Blech. I like the lightly fermented really spicy stuff.

How come no one can criticize any food without some retard like this coming in? Posts like this are terrible for discussion.

>lightly fermented
you are like little baby

What soup is that?

because people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

where the fried cheese at

yep that shit garbage/prison food pizza

I have a 30yo Korean roommate.

When I first moved in and opened the fridge, I was immediately smacked by a wave of foul kimchi odor. To be fair, he had recently been back to Korea and had stocked up. The smell is gone now as the kimchi supplies have dwindled and my superior western cooking has banished the smell of fermented cabbage.

looks like egg drop or whatever the korean variant is

bare minimum
rice and any one of the sides works
rice/soup - cheapest
rice/marinated pork - standard
kimich is like bonus/pickles to cleanse the palette and cut the meat grease something americans don't know about
and fruit as desert instead of HFCS chocolate

>Traditionally, families have an entirely separate fridge just for kimchi though so it's pretty important

I can understand why, Kimchi can really smell.

i had a korean roommate in college, and we shared one cube fridge.
kimchi literally permeates coke cans. even after thorough washing and pouring into a cup.

it's good shit. i enjoy it. just not so much the kimchi-infused rum and coke.

I love Kimchi. Does anyone have a good recipe for it?

These are Korean school meals.

youtube.com/watch?v=0sX_wDCbeuU
I've used this recipe minus the squid because I didn't want to first wait a week before even starting to make the kimchi. It turned out delicious

I'm pretty sure this is the reason why some families have a separate fridge for kimchi.