I hate my countrymen so fucking much

I hate my countrymen so fucking much.

I know HIV/AIDS is mostly transmitted through blood or sexual contact.

I don't really trust anyone to not have sex with food.

Dunno, is the food any good? Either way the answer is "no" because Canada is a really long way for me to travel just to eat at a restaurant.

wew toronto really is an aids ridden shit hole who knew

No. Not because of the AIDs though. I just don't want some faggot touching my food after he just finished fingering his boyfriend's asshole.

>I just don't want some faggot touching my food after he just finished fingering his boyfriend's asshole.

Ah, so you prefer he does it *during* the preparation? Weird, but okay.

>A nigger and two gays

Like cockwork

>stigma
bitch you have an incurable life destroying disease you only acquire though insanely risky behavior, you deserve your shame

Had this thread before, said no then, I'll say no now. There is absolutely no reason to advertise your staff is HIV+ unless you're trying to stir up controversy.

>you only acquire though insanely risky behavior

Or, you know, through a tainted blood transfusion, or they were a medical professional working with somebody who had HIV and becoming infected accidentally, or being a police officer or other first responder who had to deal with somebody who had HIV, or any of the other number of ways you can acquire HIV without being a $5 prostitute or smackhead.

can you get infected with the HIV virus by eating HIV+ blood?

No.

If they weren't faggots or heroine addicts to begin with they wouldn't be working in the restaurant.

>heroine addicts

Yes

Not that I'm against fags or the terminally ill, I just don't want to be thinking about that while I'm eating.

>let's give people with aids/hiv the chance to do a job where the likelihood of cutting yourself is much higher than with any other job and spread their disgusting disease which they got because they are filthy and unhygienic trash in the first place
yeah, fuck you canada, you should get nuked right after the states

Nope, because I hate any place that relies on a gimmick rather than good food, the fact that the gimmick is all about bodily fluids puts me off even more, I would be the same if someone opened up a pro flu restaurant.

No. That's disgusting.

They allowed people with aids to become surgeons and midwives in the UK in the last few years. Surely that ban was originally there for a reason. Makes no sense to me, but what do I know about aids

>faggot gets blood on food
>serves to customer
>customer gets HIV
>sues restaurant
>never seen from again
$5 this happens

I'll take that bet.
In fat, I'll extend that bet to any restaurant with an HIV positive employee. Find one case of it happening anywhere.

It's perfectly safe to eat there but I bet the place is craling with virtue signalling assholes who somehow manage to consider themselves brave and progressive for doing something that involves zero risk.

that is actually outrageous. but dumb shit like this continues to happen because people are being pussies and everything goes to this braindead political correctness.
still, you can always chose who you want to get cut open by. and iirc it's mandatory at least where i live that you have to inform people about your condition.

>that'll be $5 dollar tip, sir.

No, how fucking vile

Well, the first line of the article is "Until recently, few of the chefs had ever stepped foot in a restaurant kitchen."

So I'm going to say no.

Even blood contact and unprotected sex has minimal chance of infection as long as modern medicines are used to keep viral loads down to undetectable levels.

You could more likely get hepatitis or any other bloodborne disease from some McDonalds worker.

It's not the 80s anymore.

Hell no.

So realistically, how many of the people there are going to be the "I get off trying to poz people" types?

As many liberals you see progress as a line, it's not. HIV suppressors are taking the same path as antibiotics, they will be useless in decades.

It will be the 80s again, GRIDS will make a comeback. In the mean time STDs in general are marching towards having no effective treatment regime thanks to sodomy, Gonorrhoea for instance is already there.

Those cases are the exception to the rule. AIDS is and will always be primarily a disease for degenerate faggots, IV drug users and niggers