I love Culver's so much. I eat there three or four times a week. Great food

I love Culver's so much. I eat there three or four times a week. Great food.

Reddit

Hey that's a great chain. You guys know what else is also a really good chain? Freddy's! If you ever want to change things up a bit, come on down to Freddy's. Buttery burgers, creamy malts, and delicioso fries to sate your appetite any time, any day.

Come on down!

Does Freddy's have tendies?

What a silly question. Of course we do!

That looks good.
Here all we have is McDo's BK and the local Holy Cow restaurants.
Lots of restaurants do burgers but as good as they might be, paying 25 Swiss dollars for a burger is excessive,

I guess I'll have to stop by.

Lookin' good Freddy's!

When you're looking for something just a touch more exotic, why not drop in on your local Taco Bell?

Our incredibly diverse range of authentic Mexican cuisine will leave you happy and full! Healthy, using only the freshest ingredients and at affordable prices too! I just love my local Taco Bell.

Ding ding! Hope to see you soon, hombres!

Hi,

Is there a moderator or administrator I can DM? I need to edit my above post to add this picture.

Cheers,

Paco Esquivar

>not posting the obviously superior fast food chain
Get fucked you canes rip-offs

>I eat exclusively chicken tenders, but live nowhere near a Cane's

I must make a pilgrimage someday. I love tendies. I was in Cincinnati and ate at a place called Butterbee's, and that stuff was pretty great.

well done

Bro, Cane's has the best fast food I have ever had, no competition, I go to LSU and frequent the original canes and there is always a line, I once saw a 50-60 car line in the drive through and a line out the door, granted that was on gameday, it still was crazy to see. Canes is also the best drunk food there is, puts TB to shame, some of my best memories from nights out are being at my buddies apartment plastered while scarfing down a caniac while looking like a complete autist.

Sucks it's so bad for you, but for cheat meals I always head to Cane's. make the pilgrimage

Never been to Culver's because it looks like a staple of flyover states, convince me to try its drive through service.

thanks

you like curds senpai?

yeah i'm talkin' real Wisconsin cheese

>they don't fucking play

come on in today

What the fug is going on here and why does it smell so delicious?

Closest one is in South Carolina and I'm in AL. Fuck me

You can't hate it properly until you try it. Their custard is great, burgers are fresh.

Freddy's is a favorite, fresh hot steakburgers, fries are awesome, custard always on point. Service is phenomenal, like Chick Fil A.

I don't get all the hype for Cane's, last time I had their tendies they were bland as fuck and required their shit sauce. I might have to give it another go since some years have passed.

For me, it's Ronnie's Burgers.

Best
Also really cheap. Combo meals are only like $5 for a double cheeseburger with anything you want on it and 2 sdes

>Veeky Forums - Fast Food General

Anyone have a Rally's or Checkers?

Used to be really good.
Now it's too greasy and I've never seen a white person working at the one here.

Cookout is great, but still second to Culvers. I've never had a fast food burger that fresh and well made. And fuck five guys, most overrated pos restaurant. Charge exhorbitant prices for such shitty flavorless burgers, and with no combos because they think they're hot shit.

Angery

I really need to visit the US, buy a van and drive across all the states over a few years, eating at all these amazing food outlets you have. Both mom and pop tier as well as big chains.

I can't stand five guys. Burgers are always overcooked, no seasonng, and soggy as fuck.

Best fucking french fries, holy shit. Sandwiches are okay but greasy.

Does anybody know Bullet's? I remember back in the early 00s a couple locations opened where I lived but they closed a few years later (pretty saturated market) and I've never seen them anywhere else.

im not impressed with five guys either. they taste like the burgers your dad on weekend cookouts.

This was supposedly voted best french fries. Cool little place, amazing system, stopped by in St Cloud, MN I believe. I swear they get all their food from the McD's truck. Fries were like crack, I think pickling salt right after frying was the key.

We had one.
It was like a better version of Checkers.

That’s being generous. The “burgers” they do are so fucking greasy. Even if you don’t get there grease fries I’ve noticed the bag they hand you is still soaked in grease.

>visit the US
>buy a van
How much money do you have? Or did you mistype and mean rent a van?

I'm not going to rent for a year dawg, figure I'll buy one and then sell it when I leave. I don't know how long the tourist visas are or anything, just a nice idea atm.

>always hear about how good Louis Lunch is
>will never get a chance to try it

Have any anons here tried it?

>visit Charlotte
>eat Cookout for lunch and Culver's for dinner
that was a great trip
I was happy to check both of those places off my list
Culver's was definitely better, but Cookout is ridiculous for the price

Depends on your interview, but I usually see 6 months.

My niggas, I always eat the regular tendeies, but I’m feeling adventurous and I’m going to order the buffalo ones today, along with some custard.

What am I in for?

Buffalo ones are honestly not that much different. Can barely taste the spice. It's just a barely noticeable twinge.

You can get Buffalo Sauce or the new Chipotle Ranch dipping, but neither of those are too hot either.

Still, I get them over the original anyway.

But I maybe be dulling the spice, as I dip with Sweet and Sour and Honey Mustard.

Hmm...could also bring in your own sauce in like a jacket or pocket, but that seems kinda ghetto, or take them home and use your sauce of choice, but then they aren't as fresh.

I tried them. They were good, but I preferred the non-spicy version.