Could you do it or are you a pussy?

Could you do it or are you a pussy?

>just one

I have a defect where capsaicin doesnt effect me. Most peppers are either sweet or kinda bland with a watery taste.

Yeah I could do it but I'm not paying like 12 dollars for a chip. People are stupid.

What's the name of that disorder?
Never heard of it up till now.
Also, does it just affect your entire body, or just specific parts of it, including your mouth

White guy here. I wouldn't stand a chance.

I tried it the other day, it wasn't as hot as I thought it would be.

white guy here, would eat it and slap this other white guy like the submissive bitch he is

Goddamn this thing is being marketed hard, just eat the real deal.

Joey just put a video up eating one

I've had the Ghost Pepper chips. Shit's hot as fuck.

i can eat blair's ultra death sauce on a chip (though it is hot as fuck) so i can probably handle that. probably wouldn't feel very good afterwards

>hurr I'm white and therefore have no culture! chaim told me so!

fuck that was disgusting, even for joey

You're such a dumbass beta, user.

>come on goy, pay me 10 dollars for this one chip! you arent scared, are you?

Nice defeatism you piece of human garbage.

>chips that are called Pakis
dats raciss.

Seems like a lot of packaging for one chip.

Is there a catch?

It's like $12 for one fucking chip

this

what sort of extortion is this

>WYPIPO HAV NO CLUTURE

yeah um think again, sw,eaty

You can buy a jar of reaper mash for $15 but you retards want to drop $10 on one chip.

Yes, I could do it, but I don't fall for ridiculous marketing gimmicks, so I doubt I'll ever try one.

sup /pol/ tard. The only boards I visit, Veeky Forums and /pol/

I actually haven't been on pol or 8pol in a while. Mostly just blogs and discord servers.

Fuck, Joey is disgusting

i would rather eat a bag of these. the new bags have a chance to win one of those chips too

I ate a dried carolina reaper once and it was hell but I managed it, I am sure I could eat a single tortilla chip.

I had one of these and they're honestly not that bad, I'm assuming not on an empty stomach. Nothing to eat all day and around 5 I had one. The mouth burn is otning but I was clenching my stomach in pain for 10 mins a bit after swallowing, but seriously not that bad. Tastes kinda shitty tho.

I had those once, and was thoroughly disappointed.
There was barely any heat. If that's an indication, the single chip thing must be incredibly underwhelming.