why is that sammich called club?
what club invented it?

I really really like this image

LOL

Great image! Thank you for sharing!

its actually called a sambo. Google it!

ck humor thread

@Carol Carlson THIS IS SO US!!

I never got this meme. Black people chimp out beating their chests after putting red vinegar on unseasoned chicken with flour on it like "wooo that's some spicy shit right thurr,good cookin mana." Meanwhile white people eating taiwanese food that would have nigs ripping clothes and throwing fists demanding a refund.

>Black people chimp out beating their chests after putting red vinegar on unseasoned chicken with flour on it like "wooo that's some spicy shit right thurr,good cookin mana."
you've never eaten before have you

>be basketball american
>make fun of whitey and their shitty bland food with no seasoning or spice to it
>proceed to dump half gallon of hot sauce on everything I eat

These posts aren't funny. This is a thread for hilarious food related memes. Please refine your further posts. This is your only warning.
:)

>when you're so caught up with dog whistling and dishonest messaging that you think someone making a "white people don't like spicy food meme" is code for a white genocide

this is why they meme it. because it elicits retarded responses like this.

The best thing about this image is how it outs the poster as some idiot that has no clue where he is or what he's doing.

>meme is a verb
This board has quite likely reached peak retardation.
There's a reason Gookmoot is talking about deleting it. There's only enough bandwidth for one /b/ on Veeky Forums.

Going to make a desperate, desperate attempt to save this disaster of a thread.

Realizing very quickly that my collection sucks ass and I do not have the means to save any thread.

Now I am Mcmad. And Mcsad.