Stop at Sonic

>stop at Sonic
>get gay black carhop

>carhop doesn't roller skate

dumb frogposter

>be black, gay carhop at Sonic
>Redditor shows up
Luckily he fucked off and took his frog with him.

Just be sure not to tip... let him know how it feels to be a white server.

kek

>car hop is a qt brunette with nice milkies
>"your total is $5.62"
>th-thanks

Gay black Twink at Subway called me daddy once under his breath and always smiled and waved at me.

I'm not gay, but it's been about 2 years since I've had any company and I'm thinking of hitting on him. I'm fucking lonely man.

black gays are comfy af

50% of them have aids

so don't fuck them idk what else to tell you

I said comfy af, not fuckable af

>stop at Sonic
>pesky blue hedgehog destroys my robots and ruins my plans for world domination

>pay with a twenty
>"H-here's the first tip you'll g-g-get tonight."

>stopping at Sonic
>ever

Athletic jackets with long socks is very nice.

Here's a tip: get a real job.

Now I want to get this guy I used to cook with, Lucious, a job at Sonic, kidnap OP, drag him there, and force him to order his tendies from the flamiest flamer that ever flamed. I'd force him to order them as tendies too, just so the flamiest faggot of them all could laugh at what little faggot OP is.

Came here to post THIS

Heh, so they are cleaner then most normal fags?

Most normalfags only put up with the gays in an attempt to virtue signal on social media. Very dirty business. At least the gays are honest about their lunacy.

Tell him he's a faggot and to go back to Africa and ask for an escalation to a white carhop

Their wings are pretty good and at first were really cheap. They raised the prices though so everything is overpriced. Good ice cream though

>stop at sonic
>get your credit card info stolen

The only thing you should ever really stop at Sonic for is drinks either at early morning hours or happy hours. An ice cream cone is $1, so thats pretty good.

Everything else is overpriced for what you get. It's not really bad food, either, but it's... Weirdly marked up much higher than it should be.

Also they don't give out shit for toys anymore, where the fuck are the tots faggots?

They also have one of the worst labor algorithms... Ever. Like, that I've EVER seen. It makes no sense and it fucks people over. Managers have gotten fired over it because their employees were doing cleaning when no customers were around, that's how retarded it is.

t. former Sonic cook. damn good job, too, best I had in food industry. would never have any management position there.