Why does Veeky Forums periodically harass girls on youtube?

why does Veeky Forums periodically harass girls on youtube?
Why don't the mods do something about this, aren't there rules against raids?

because most Veeky Forums people have nothing better to do. This one hurts especially bad because she was actually good and said she thought Veeky Forums would be friendly to her. I hope she keeps making videos.

i always figured those "raids" were just viral marketing to pump their view stats. if you make a literature youtube channel you can't really come here and earnestly say "hey guise check out my new youtube channel i just made and my tits! don't forget to subscribe!" so they have to go "omg look at this dumb bitch! hey i know! let's all watch her videos and post comments and hey while we're at it let's subscribe too!"

just hide youtube threads it's all trash

>I thought sexually harassing katie was viral marketing

>my tits
when did she ever reference anything about her appearance or do anything resembling seeking for attention. There is no a way a woman could exist on the internet without Veeky Forums hating the,

them*

It's so ungodly pathetic. It makes me laugh.

For all Veeky Forums's pretensions of being well-read and learning from the philosophy they imbibe, the vast majority of your are nothing but trash. You're rats scrabbling after cheese. And it's all the more detestable because in theory you all should know better.

But I, myself, know better. I know you all from your stupid photos of bookshelves and your threads about your backlogs. You're all rejects and fuckups who latched desperately onto literature because it was a venue where you weren't being hopelessly outclassed, a venue where for once YOU could be the Chads. All you pathetic fuckers who belong on /r9k/ are the most loathsome, detestable wastes of blood and flesh on this site, worse than /b/, worse than /pol/, worse than /r9k/ itself. You're worse precisely because you ought to know better but you don't care.

Go wallow in your fucking pigpen. Plato would hate you. Nietzsche would hate you. Augustine would just shake his head in sadness. You're unpeople.

Is Kentposting a new meme?

>when did she ever reference anything about her appearance or do anything resembling seeking for attention.

don't white knight yourself ho, i didn't watch your shitty videos but i figure anyone with that match make-up on is going to poke her tits in the camera at some point, but you did seek attention as soon as you made that dumb thread about yourself, fuck off

What would Wolfe think?

>womans boobs move when they move
wow. Im blown away by this basic concept.
>not calling a woman a whore is being a white knight
have you considered you're a bad person?

>You're unpeople
fuck off man

i have yet to encounter a student who looks that that isn't retarded, if I had to estimate who would get a better grade between a black guy with his pants drooping the floor and a doorag on vs. that chick i'd go with the rapper..sure, she could probably get a friendzoned beta from Veeky Forums to do some of the writing assignent, but she'd write total drivel on the exams, and then try to flirt during office hours for some extra points. NOPE.

>moralfag posting a pic of Nietzsche
Fucking pathetic, get off of Veeky Forums

fucking phoneposters.

you have yet to meet someone with bodyparts that move?

For starters you can't prove that someone discussing this on a chan thread actually posted or subscribed on youtube, because that's an entirely separate site. Youtube does have a robust complaint system, light years ahead of what we have here, maybe your interests would be better served talking to them instead?

i'm not talking about her tits fool, but he can just tell she's a tard from how she dresses, it's like if a black guy wears droopy drawars and a sideways ballcap he's letting the world know he's a jackass, and if a check puts on boxxy eyeliner and some gothy costume they obviously trying to attract a chad not learn anything

I think we can confirm Kent Allard is on both

>eyeliner
people wear a makeup. For one, what does that have to do with what she says. Secondly, why does wearing eyeliner invite rude comments?

>people wear a makeup

and people wear fedoras

and grow neckbeards

let me know when you white knight this hard over some fat faggot with pimples and a fedora

You know what, fuck you. Why is it white knighting to not be a jerk? Why is it white knighting to just be courteous and not treat someone like shit for no reason?

because it's sexist to white knight for trannies but not fat faggots

I still don't understand. It sounds like you people literally hunt these types of girls down specifically to harass them. Why?

i'm not that person who posted it, this youtube crap is cancer, if it was a some fat faggot with a fedora posting sam harris bullshit id also tell him to fuck off

>that jiggle

Fuck you Veeky Forumsbros!

No, because Veeky Forums isn't attacking those people for their gender
Veeky Forums is those people and attacking her for her gender

Is this the part where you reference Sharia Blue and ZOG

you didn't white knight me and try to fuck me so you must be a fat neckbeard and/or a nazi!

no i just work in education so i'm subjected to an endless stream of pseud sluts year and year out, i'm sure has hell not going to watch them in my fucking free time

Blank people haven't sagged their pants for more than a decade you reclusive goober

>Blank people haven't sagged their pants for more than a decade you reclusive goober

oh cool what urban area do you teach in that has made you such an expert on urban trends? i'm in nyc, you?

tfw too pure for this world.

You should feel bad for being such cucks.

Fucking good post. Stupid losers with nothing going for them have yet again ruined something good.

Kek

>white knight calling other people cucks

kek. someone has a complex.

tfw On Women is what I jerk off to :^)

wew

10/10 whiteknighting

let me guess

youre also a big fan of DFW?

kys kent

You're a dumb cunt, aren't ya?

"I'm a miserable fuckwad! At least I have an amazing method with which to show it!"

the other thread on her has about 50 posters total for ~350 posts, user

>hurr
>the post, and soon to be a major musical

she talked about her eyebrows a lot when a tranny told her she was overtweezing them. funniest bit of the entire episode. especially because she misgenders the tranny.

>thinks that's pure
Have you not seen the virgin youtube girls without heavy makeup that Veeky Forums loves? Don't settle for the first one you see, newbie, she's trash compared to the rest.

What happened this time?

Seconding

Well written. You judge this board with way too high of a standard though. Most kids here are vain and delusional mongoloids.

she posted a new video on her channel complaining about the threads on Veeky Forums

> youtube.com > ontologicool > hi Veeky Forums

Say word, son!

DESU I think it's shameful what Veeky Forums did to Katie, and I haven't followed this latest debacle but I'm sure it's shameful too

that is a puss-on-pussy camgirl comic disaster waiting to happen right there, 200%.

that thousand-cock-stare?

you gotta be kidding me.

>You're unpeople.
I'll have to remember this as an insult.

>m-muh robot analysis

pump and dump material.

I'd seduce her by wearing a stripy sweater and beret, perfumed with strong tobacco, coffee and garlic.

Trash talk Jean, Jean-Paul, Gilles, Jacquesx2, Michel, Roland and the boys; big up Louis-Ferdinand, Monsieur Baudelaire, Gustave, Philippe-Auguste-Matthias, and the lads...

Charm her slutty little knickers off her.

Works every fucking time.

who the fuck is Veeky Forums?

>beret
Veeky Forums is more autistic than I ever imagined