How could this have gone so wrong, Veeky Forums?

How could this have gone so wrong, Veeky Forums?

>Side pasta

Wut

You don't like your pasta with a side of pasta?

With the hulkster at the helm, how was success not assured?

What a lengthy way to say "no poor or blacks"

I piddydafoo that doesn't eat Hulk Hogan's pasta!

That's what I got from it, too.

In Amsterdam there is a cheap lunch place like this.

Except, it's like 6 different types of noodles and 6 different sauces and nothing else.

It's quite successful and the fastest fast food, ever, cause he has cooked pasta sitting in hot water all the time and sauces simmering away and just plates as you order.

>No sleeveless shirts
>No Do-rags or Bandanas
>No torn clothing
>No workout clothing

Hogan can't even go into his own place!

Former Del Posto chef Mark Ladner just opened a fast food pasta place in NYC in a similar vein.

>pasta nuggets

He should open one in Philly.

His goal is to make Pasta Flyer the McDonald's of pasta, so if the thing is a success there will be more of them. We'll see.

for me...

The idea works to some extent but you cannot take out pasta. So you need to have a place where people can just sit for 30 minutes finish their plate kind of like an Italian "ramen" place, essentially.

Haha I feel an immediate kinship with you because you made a nonsensical and illogical reference to a series that I, as well, have seen. Because of that, I will upvote you and continue the chain of references, as is expected of a fellow internet user. May I offer you an egg in this trying time?

Does he realize that Fazoli's is a thing?

>About Pasta Flyer
>The customization when ordering at Pasta Flyer is very much inspired by my experience as a young kid visiting my mom at her job at the YMCA in Cape Cod. It’s there that I was first introduced to a salad bar and that ingenious way to allow customization really stuck with me.

Did dis nigga just refer to a salad bar as ingenious?

These Fazoli's?

Sad when Fazoli's offers more options than a high-end chef.

Fazoli's has drive-thru, so evidently you can.

I think he wants the kind of success Meyer had with Shake Shack. Hell, who wouldn't?

We finally got one of those in my town, in this new development of restaurants and shops. I haven't eaten there, but the universal verdict is that it's too expensive for a fast food chain burger place. I suppose it's great if you have to take your dog with you everywhere you go, but I'd rather not have dog hair in my food, thanks.

>it's too expensive for a fast food chain burger place.
That's the whole thing with fast casual - offer better quality than a fast food place and charge a premium price for it. The target demographic isn't the price sensitive customers eating at McDonald's and Taco Bell. The target is people who want something a little better and are willing to spend just over $10 for lunch. And that market is out there.

Witnessed.