Who here /imbibe/?

who here /imbibe/?

Redpop is the only tolerable Faygo, but it's still shit.

If you're after ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ pop in the same area, see: pic related.

Son, Rock N' Rye shits on Redpop from extremely great heights.

>juggalo diabetes nectar

That stuff is fucking awful m8.

blessed

patrician

Best flavor.

Who /shasta/ here. It's the SUPERIOR dollar store-tier soda.

Faygo and Stars+Stripes eat shit.

all pop is liquid sugar but this stuff manages to go beyond that. this stuff will fucking kill you

JIGGALO CLOWN GANG WOOT WOOT DRINK FAYGLE

it will only kill you if you have no balls

tiki punch is tahitian treat for the weak

Hell yeah.
Rock N' Rye > Moon Mist >>>>>>>>>Redpop

This was good before they changed the recipe

DETROIT WHAT

Fyago tastes like vomit.

This. There is one flavor that Faygo does right that hasn't been adequately imitated by generic store brands.

You do realize that Faygo started 65 years before the birth of either member of ICP, right? I mean, I'm sure Hitler had a beer or 2 in his time, but I'm not going to hate on the beverage because of it.

ive had this a couple times, first time i thought it was a nice fruitpunch till i got home and it was carbonated with a hint of punch flavor

second time i tried to see if i liked it but nah, too carbonated with only hint of fruit punch flavor, im better off just getting rootbeer for a pop/soda

This is god tier

Shasta is Shitsta

It's good

Yes Faygoyim... Buy our (((drinks)))

Dear juggaloes, we don't want you on our side, please go join the nazis, you'll fit right in

t. normies

The Juggalo march wasn't even against the Trumper fucks, it just happened to be on the same day

The Juggalo March was just protesting the fact that Juggalos have been labeled a gang by the FBI, and a lot more juggalos showed up than Trump supporters on the other side

Leftists are just trying to culturally appropriate Juggalism