Daily reminder you need to read the top 100 chart or else you need to go back to r/books

Daily reminder you need to read the top 100 chart or else you need to go back to r/books.

mega.nz/#F!KgcnTALC!9QmFF05ekmd5b7KoI-uopg

>satanic get

witnessed.

Nice GET satan

Isn't this the fake one made by that percy on the Veeky Forums discord?

Fuck off with this reddit autism

nice get however

It's a list.
Of books.
WTF does it mean for a list of books to be "fake?"

The people on the discord did a fake poll then chose the books themselves to epicly influence Veeky Forums taste. Some guy who's an insider exposed them a few weeks ago and they got pretty buttmad about it in the thread. Sad, but it's to be expected of middlebrow Veeky Forums. It's a nice list though, but tarred by the aura of autism.

Which book has the best prose?

>William Gaddis
>Cormac McCarthy
>Flannery O'Connor
>Joseph McElroy
Aka literally whos that nobody reads outside of Murrica. They don't even have wikipedia pages in other languages.

Fuck off with your pathetic lists

MY

>epicly influence Veeky Forums taste

its like the same fucking books as every top 100

>meme trilogy
>tolstoyevsky
>the greeks
>american pomo memes (gaddis, gass, hawkes, mcelroy, etc.)
>yecarthy
>zettel's meme
>the bible
>botns
>etc.

not sure if "influence Veeky Forums's taste" or just regurgitating Veeky Forums memes

>No spanish literature
It's trash

DIARY

T B H

>what is don quixote

also

>implying spiclit has any merit outside of donnie Q

>>american pomo memes (gaddis, gass, hawkes, mcelroy, etc.)
lmao that's the most pathetic thing ever

Big generalization but anyone worth a damn in academia will know how to read English.

As abhorrently anglo-centric this may be, it is true. An overwhelming majority of highly educated folks outside of the US will know how to speak English.

>it's a Veeky Forums discord thread

never before have i seen such a wretched hive of scum and autism

I don't get your point

what's wrong with it?

can we please focus our attention back on what's truly important, i.e., these epic digits?

Utterly checked.

How about you stop trying to push your fake list, Jacob Hurley. It's already unlikely that anyone will ever give a shit about what you do, you don't want the first thing that comes up with your name to be the Trump frog & harassment raids website.

contain your autism jacob, stop samefagging

Nice list and nice get
Im in

bump

no one cares jacob

>its like the same fucking books as every top 100
gee I fucking wonder why people of similar taste of a similar age group would share similar books between them

is Jacob Hurley the autist who keeps posting this picture every day? why? does he think he's the only neet who keeps visiting the board and people will forget it's a fake? idgi

>this is the face of Veeky Forums shitposters

that's the guy who always replies reddit? pls stop

found jacob hurley's twitter, turns out he's an sjw

please take your /soc/ faggotry to /soc/ and out of this

SATANIC GET THREAD