I truly hate being alive

I truly hate being alive

i don't think i even ate this bad when my fiancee left me

Why user? Back when I was an undergrad this would have been a feast for me.

Stop eating catfood

King Oscar Sardines preserved in olive oil, mixed with hot sauce
one avacado
an everything bagel and a glass of water...
this is my life now.
I used to eat like a king not too long ago
It filled me up, but its a feast for peasants.

>cholula
luxury hot sauce
>sardines
delicious
>bagel
delicious
>ripe avocado
delcious
>whatever the wrapped thing is
dessert i assume

Me too

the plastic spoon is a disgrace you are to blame for and the bagel's untoasted; other than that a can of fish and some bread is a decent enough meal, when on a tight budget. and you still have an avocado and a cake thingy for desert. fancy.

>being this Mexican

No Vienna Sausages?

I agree I am a peasant.

looks good. would prefer cream cheese on bagel

if not toasted just kys with the sharp sardine lid

Honestly, this looks like a tasty spread.

if it wasn't for the horrific presentation this wouldn't be a bad meal. get your shit together.

>I used to eat like a king not too long ago

What the hell were you eating back then? That meal you posted is kind of expensive for what you get. I make restaurant-tier meals for $2 per serving, which is less than what your meal costs here.

looks good to me

>I had a cup of white rice with a single raw egg mixed with a splash of soy sauce for all three of my meals today.

The bottle of soy sauce is one dollar, the rice is a dollar a pound (I get 50 pound bags) and eggs are 1 dollar for four dozen.

That's a days worth of food for fourty cents, fucking apply yourself

>I use to eat like a king back in the day

I know what you mean user. I made a great nest egg for me and my fiancé but then she decided that she wanted to fiddle around and waste fucking time. Fast forward to her draining my finances and now I’m just eating bare bones to get by. I fucking hate her so goddamn much.

It's not a good idea to eat that much raw egg with nothing else, user..

Okay mom, the moral of the story is that OP has 2-3 dollars worth of ingredients on the table and has managed to massively fuck it up. You can make food that will let you live basically for free, and then spend what you save on cooking an actual decent meal once in a while. If you're not enjoying your meal it better be as cheap as fucking possible.

Nigga wat
aside from the hot sauce all of that cost like 6$

No but raw egg literally leaches b vitamins out of you.

Is this really so hard, OP? Just assemble your shit.

Wow, I read the same thing in a 1963 issue of a housewife magazine so it must be true! Thanks for reminding me of those jewels of momscience that sent us straight to the moon.

>raw onion
you know you are a poorfag when you have to eat your onions raw

>Carmelizing onions for sardines
What the fuck?

Do you even Nordic food?

>this upset with his mom
Alright so the only way you would ordinarily get deficient in B7 is by eating like 12 raw eggs in a day, but if all you're eating is rice and eggs you're going to eventually get a deficiency.

my night is sad also

im ok with this

Trader Joes Canned smoked trout on crusty bread with just a bit of hot sauce is fuckin tasty.

>Letting a woman that isn't your wife have access to your finances.
>Letting your wife have access to your finances.

ya goofed

I haven't eaten in three days. That looks amazing.

Come let me feed you little bb

>BK
Ew dude.