Ja/ck/ makes chili

youtube.com/watch?v=rrLHjax83w8

where were you when the greatest chili of all time was made?

>Beans
>Tomatoes
Good.

Literally /ourguy/

>Beans
>Tomatoes
Bad.

he got a box of 1000 food gloves for like 2 bucks.

why in the fuck would he glove the hand holding the knife but not the hand holding the food
i thought i'd seen it all with this fuckhead but he surprises me every time
i love it

tomato is good

holy fuck man
at least 10X more cinnamon than cumin
half a cup of powdered black pepper
1 poblano and two jalapenos and a chipotle in a fuckton of chili, a CHILE BASED DISH
at least three heads worth of that sour garlic slime stuff
this is truly awful

i rage quit after this. what the fuck.

He's really not a bad chef. People just take clips out of context and act like they're representative of his entire library of movies.

(You)

what was the point of the chocolate

god he loves these fucking slop pots too much.

Gotta have some depth of flavor, idiot.

>I always use a food serving glove
>puts it on his knife hand
What the fuck is wrong with Jack? Is he actually retarded?

>He's really not a bad chef

I normally defend Jack because he's actually not that bad a cook these days. I always wonder why people seem to get so bent out of shape and act like he's the biggest idiot in the world for messing up a dish. I've messed up plenty of dishes in my time.

However, this dish is an actual disaster. There's so much wrong with it, from the fact that he's using a slow cooker, to the absurd quantities of pre-cut garlic, fresh coriander and cinnamon, way too many beans, and he even fried the vegetables like an amateur.

>bent out of shape
>not that bad a cook

>He's really not a bad chef
Jack's found us.

God-fucking-damn-it is he just trolling us? I hate him. I hate him so much.

It has to be a troll... r-right? I mean he's so fat and dumb, I just don't know... Fucking hell, Andy Kaufman is alive and has a YouTube cooking channel :^|

I'm so angry.

This is a perfect example of a guy overreacting to Jack for some reason I can't understand. Are you saying this stuff to be funny or are you just a child with poor emotion control?

Okay, he put the glove on the wrong hand, it's a silly mistake. Is this a normal reaction?
>I hate him. I hate him so much
>It has to be a troll... r-right? I mean he's so fat and dumb, I just don't know

>from the fact that he's using a slow cooker
The fuck is wrong with making chili in a slow cooker?

What videos from him have you watched because even his best performances I've seen are barely on par with the shit I cooked when I was 12.

>it's a silly mistake
What? No. It's so stupid one must wonder if he actually has some brain problems.

Wow, Jack is actually a really charismatic guy. Great host, great entertainer and a great chef. Love it.

If you use a slow cooker at all (except for perhaps niche uses like making stock), you are an idiot and a terrible cook.

Are you a Jack virgin? He is completely inept. He is a bumbling fucking retard. Everything he does is an utter fucking fai-

wait... oh fuck off Jack!

Jack pls go.

A slow cooker is L I T E R A L L Y just a dutch oven, minus the need to leave your oven on all day. You're a god damn retarded faggot Veeky Forums hipster.

Not even gonna bother arguing with a subhuman like you. I just feel second-hand embarrassment that you're probably serving your slow-cooked meals to other people and genuinely believe them when they tell you they like it.

>clips
i watched the whole thing man

don't talk bad about tammy

I've heard zero reasoning and/or logic behind your posts. This is low tier b8.

>using a slow cooker for making stock
Sure, if you're a god damn retard.
Use a pressure cooker like anyone else with half a brain. Buy an electric if you're a pussy faggot scared of explosions.

i think he's what passes for normal in CA

WHY DOES HE USE THE GLOVE ON THE HAND THAT IS NOT TOUCHING THE FOOD?

Why would you make chili when you can make gumbo, instead?

how did this guy get so many subs? do people really take his advice seriously?

Hipster-faggot detected. Tell me about your tattoos.

go and make another thread about it, you pan-seared faggot.

oh wow a poster who might actually be worse than jack criticizes jack
pottery and a half

Samefag.

I look at all the comments praising him and just wonder who are all these people.

cross contamination risk

i samfagged a lotta shit in this thread but that wasn't one
F aA GFFGGGGGG

What a surprise, you're literally a 13-year-old. Anyway see you later kid, I'm off to an Indian buffet with my cute muslim wife and our 3 kids.

he looks like the kinda person who buys 5 mcchickens and mcdoubles and eats them in his tighty whities when he gets home

to much god damn black pepper

he's doing it so that he doesn't get the spicy capsaicin from the peppers when he guts them all over his hands you retards

Honestly the chili itself doesn't look all that bad, but then he ruins it when he dumps like 50% of the bowl worth of sour cream into it.

>library of movies

both of his hands are in contact with the pepper yet only one is gloved?
for what pvrpose

That spoonful of sourcream with barely any chili on it.

Based on this he mentions the flavours he detects in the dish (or tries to remember the ingredients he used for cooking it).

Is using two kinds of onions worth it? I'm genuinely asking.
>and he even fried the vegetables like an amateur
Total noob here. What would be the best way to cook these veggies?

They should be boiled to get the best flavour out into the mix. By frying you break down taste molecules and deactivate your onions. You want them activated for chili.

he didnt kill himself after getting roasted by those texan investors?

wishful thinking user

how does this compare to the $100 chili his hayseed friend makes?

>>>((("""chef""")))

>all these alt-right virgins in this thread criticizing jack
I dont see you guys making a more successful channel. fucking haters

>Is using two kinds of onions worth it?
It makes the final dish more colourful, other than that there's not going to be any noticeable difference in taste.
>What would be the best way to cook these veggies?
It's correct to fry them, what I meant is that the way he fried them demonstrated a lack of skill.

>i am going to pus the cum in
> I love cum in
Jesus Christ ,Jack, we all know you are a fat faggot.

I have tried so many overcomplicated chili recipes over the years and they are all inferior to the basic recipe.

>beef
>canned tomatoes
>chili powder
>beans
>onions

>has loving family good job and gets paid to cook

huh, good thing nobody thinks you're just a jealous loser

How have people still not realized that doing things in a comically bad way is jacks shtick?

Americans.

Needs more garlic

I use quite a bit more spices, but yeah. Cumin, smoked paprika, garlic powder, chipotle powder, mustard powder. Whatever I feel like throwing in. Lazy home chili is actually one of the best.
Only beef and onions and I always have those, so I can make it any time essentially.

*only beef and onions are perishable
Need sleep

>pre-minced garlic from a jar

It's his shtick but not by design. He plays off his neanderthalic habits by saying he's just an average guy and lazy, but that doesn't make it a good thing. He flubs his product reviews because he doesnt read the directions, he's been making cooking videos for years but his knife skills are non-existent, it's lots of basic errors that he doesn't address or improve.

Why doesn't he go further then? Adding questionable amounts of ingredients to something and wearing a glove on the wrong hand is pretty fucking subtle if it's an act

>No dried chiles
>Thickens with tomato paste instead of masa

Shitty recipe.

seems like he is buying subscribers and comments from farms in india and bangladesh.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! this Jack guy is retarded. fuck youtube for giving this asshole money.

THE BEST RECIPE FOR PINK EYE YOU EVER TASTED

There's a cure for that.