This picture always makes me feel comfy because of the steam coming from her mug...

This picture always makes me feel comfy because of the steam coming from her mug. I'm really so happy that it's wintertime in the States. It's hot cocoa season and there isn't a more comfortable time to be alive.

I work outside, I hate the winter.
Canadafag reporting in

Southern California reporting in. Only time it's tolerable to be outside.

Then fly south little faggot, and leave this winter wonderland for those of us who can appreciate it.
I know that feel. I love being outside during the winter and my thermos is always filled with hot cocoa or coffe or a mix of both.

>Canadafag

You should just hate life fullstop desu.

Winter is fucking godawful and so are hot drinks. But MJ is top tier, so I don't know how to feel.

This picture makes me so fucking mad. Fuck Mary Jane. Boo hoo being spiderman's girlfriend is suffering

Who is this semenous demon?

It's not winter bitch, it's november.

Move to Iceland.

>Southern California reporting in. Only time it's tolerable to be outside.
What? You can't tolerate it when it is 78 degrees and fairly arid? What a faggot.

t. Georgiafag (Try 105 and humid AF)

Gwen Stacy is best girl
W
E
N

Incorrect, Chat Sanduval is Best Girl

Objectively incorrect.

This, /an/ gfs are best gfs.

Cocoa is seasonal?

78 degrees is early morning temperature in So Cal from May to October. Gotta get any outdoors stuff done before 9 AM.

Who the semon bitch

>TFW its a balmy -15°C on this oilfield lease site in Northern Alberta, up from -25°C this morning

You spund like tiny babies.

holy shit that's a slutty belly

Worked outside at Oilsites all over Western Canada. The one worst place to be during winter is Southern Saskatchewan.

Glorious high 30s rn in Iowa

>tfw florida
>still 80 degrees outside
It's not fair

hahahahahahah winter

fucking 72 here in commiefornia. going to the beach and getting wasted.

nignog detected

>living outside of the GTA
Literally why? What is there to do except oil farm, pig wrangle and getting eaten by wolves and bears? Why the fuck is it so cold in the prairies?

Same thing there is to do anywhere else. Hobbies. Read a book. Work in your yard. Go hunting, fishing, shooting. Work on your car. Ride motorcycles. Enjoy nature. Plus you can do all your neet shit too: vidya games, internet, watch movies/TV/etc,

>>Why the fuck is it so cold in the prairies?
It's not. But, the lack of windbreaks can make it feel like that if it happens to be windy.

>living in that hideous blight of suburban sprawl

Not even under pain of death, eh

>>>Why the fuck is it so cold in the prairies?
>It's not.

>only 12 below

It's not.

Not him, but you niggahs don't have any humidity so 78 feels like 68. Try 84 at sunrise with 90% humidity when you have 5 hours of work that has to get done in the yard and garden no matter what. Your clothes are soaked within 30 minutes and the temp will be 95 when you finish at 11AM in MS. Why do you think us southerners are the hate filled assholes of the US?

>steam coming from her mug
im pretty sure thats spideys web
just look at how upset she is

>it's wintertime in the States.
We aren't even half way through Autumn for fuck's sake.

Nah.

Sorry, barely more than half way.

You need to come to Sweden around Christmas time and have some hot glögg, OP.

Because the vast majority of the GTA is filled with human trash. Literally why would you want to live there unless you're trash too?

Fucking women need to leave this board.

Maybe instead of succumbing to the retarded urge to have a "yard and garden, no matter what" you could save yourself the fucking trouble and just not.

Bitch is amouranth and she a professional twitch whore. She likes to cock tease you to make you support her patreom but never actually gets nude. Basically don't give her money unless you are some cuck. Also she can't dance for shit.