I hurt myself today

>I hurt myself today

What's wrong with it?

>This cheese, it isn't real.

It's literally a quesadilla with chicken nuggets in it.

Not tendies. Nuggets.

I focus on the pain,
To see if I still feel

It's a rare miss for Taco Bell.

Fried chicken in a quesadilla sounds pretty good honestly.

I liked it...

>Fried chicken in a quesadilla sounds pretty good honestly.
That would be good if that's what it was. It's not fried chicken.
It's the lowest quality breaded chicken nugget you can imagine. The same thing they used for their "chicken chips"

This, it would be good if it was good fried chicken.

But as it stands it's inferior to the grilled chicken 'dilla.

I like it, but I like a lot of shit-tier food.
They're good as fuck when I'm hammered.

John is a cancer. I hope he gets sideswiped during his next review.

That's a shame. But now it's making me want to just make my own fried chicken quesadillas.

Would it be better you think to make the chicken into nuggets and put them in, or pound the chicken flat like a schnitzel and put in one bigass layer of chicken?

Big round chicken disc

I'd say nuggets.
Unless the chicken was super thin and super tenderized, it would seem like a pain in the ass to take a bite of a schnitzel wrapped in a tortilla

You mean spirited little cunt, don't talk shit about Reviewbrah.

>hating reviewbrah

It's not bad but there is never enough sauce on it so I went back to the cravings box

his last few aren't even food reviews. He's about to drop off the face of Earth. He has no content the last 2 months hardly. Daym is running him hard and he can't compete.

This. I got 4 chicken nuggets which I don't even think they deserve to be called that, they were cooked like 6 hours prior to being placed on the quesadilla because they were so stale and hard and gross, then only 1 of 4 slices of it had any sauce at all and one piece had maybe like 7 shreds of cheese and the rest none. It was a tortilla with stale wanna be nuggets on a tortilla with no sauce and no cheese basically. Never again. The normal quesadilla they always have had is far better but quesarito and everything else is the better deal and cheaper, too.

lmfao im fucking crying

this is me, i know your pain op

>breaded chicken wrapped in a flour tortilla

Christ. Who wants something that's essentially double breaded?