Always keep in mind that if a retard like this succeeded, you can do anything

>tfw you feel a single tear roll down your cheek after Zizek wondrously justifies some outlandish contrarian statement through masterful deployment of conceptual frameworks you're only beginning to understand, and does so with humor, humility, and grace.

fpbp we meet again

>he is just living his life and OP is absolutely SEETHING

brainlets will never know this feel...

I disagree on him on things and he's a bit of an attention whore/clown, but he sacrificed a lot to be where he is. Just look at his body, he looks like he hasn't exercised in decades and is constantly obsessed with thoughts. Also he sounds like he's read many books.

He always has pretty good arguments desu
The problem is that he just doesnt give a fuck, he talks about anything his ass wants, he only wants to be a contrarian for the sake of it, and I don't blame him

My brother

Based Slovenian coke addict working the western liberal marks. *sniifs*

You take that back Mark Hamill is an accomplished voice actor and a decent human being, in addition to his movie star fame.

He's not retarded just highly autistic.

> tfw no NYU salary
> tfw no pipeline of impressionable, upper-middle-class NYU pussy

*Tugs shirt*

Why should he behave any other way? He doesn't need to kiss some philosophy department's ass. He's been granted freedom.

That only means being a retard is not enough. You must out yourself as a retard and do retard things around as much as possible to the biggest number of people possible. That takes some guts

He actually works in a pretty shitty university

>only beginning to understand,
this is the main reason of your feels.

He doesn't work in the university though.

Both are actually high intelligent and somewhat charasmetic men. Zizek is also a funny person.

However, both believe in a lot of bullshit. But hey, that's equally so with the demographics of Veeky Forums.

What baffles me after watching Peterson's lectures on personality that he takes such a scientific approach at personality but becomes so unscientific when discussing other stuff.

He dislikes postmodernism (implying there is such a thing) for being biased and unscientific but engages in similar behaviour.

Never having sex is all it takes to be great and accomplish anything you want

And yet an entire generation of Veeky Forums users have taken up the same burden and accomplished nothing

This is the ultimate tragedy

>Never having sex
He has multiple children.

It's Slovenia, you just live in the same house for a while and find kids in the floorboards etc

Shoulda made the glass black, then I could see my sad reflection

zizek is really erudite

always funny to me that "zizek" means titty in slovenian, I wonder if it bothers him to see his name spelled that way
anglos can't comprehend the superiority of the letter Ž