fuckin sherry becker man.

>meme
>wasn't good

such deft criticism.

Don't know if it meets your definition of edgy, but
Alexander's Choice

great post brother

La vouyage de boit un nuit

Regret over the fact that someone wrote a book about getting cucked by another women before you were ever born and had the chance to will not earn you cool points on 4chin.

getting cucked is the plot of 99% of classics

The 48 Laws of Power.

Instead of saying his comment wasnt good, why dont you explain why it wasn't good and add some questions to continie the conversation?

Naked lunch. Absolute dog shit lmao

Something by Dennis Cooper about gay serial killers

How is that edgy

you all are a bunch of pussy liberals, what a shit thread, I'm not even going to tell you mine

I also read that one and had incorrect expectations going in. Felt liked I'd been hit over the head with a giant, floppy cock, presumably attached to some sodomite. I've been continually baffled by it ever since, mostly because I see so much praise for it. I guess I just didn't get it.
Otherwise, I've read Story Of The Eye, which I actually enjoyed, mostly because it turned me on. I think that's about it for me.

Drop Edge of Yonder
Confessions of an Oxygen Thief
Naked Lunch and most Burroughs has literary merit. Read more, then re-read.

The 120 Days of Sodom is easily the edgiest book ever composed.

Tell us, pussy. Are you a fucking chicken? Fucking faggot. Get the fuck out of here!

It's the edgiest book I read it's not very edgy but it's edgier than anything else I've read. I mean, it does encourage people to use other people as pawns and to backstab friends if it would be advantageous to your long-term plans. That's kinda edgy I think.

Anything by Palahniuk
He uses edge to compensate for his lack of talent
Like my ex wife drowning the food in cumin in the mistaken belief that it will salvage her cooking

Honestly the only four spices you need to season the perfect rotisserie chicken are cumin, pepper, salt, and garlic.

Maybe if i'd been married to someone like you instead of her things would've worked out