the sugar flavored plastic wax one

>sugary candy

As opposed to what kind of candy?

N I B S
I
B
S

Red vines, duh.
You know what? I'm glad retards aren't vaccinating their kids, now I don't have to euthanize them as adults m

master race coming thru

nose candy

Neither, they gum up my poop

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Euroanon here. They both taste like plastic, like what the fuck? How are they so popular when they taste like this

amerianon here. They both taste like plastic, like what the fuck? How are they so popular when they taste like this

Slavanon here. They both taste like plastic, like what the fuck? How are they so popular when they taste like this

xD

I once tried red vines because I saw someone talk about how great they are, and...they're shit. Twizzlers are much better.

Twizzlers. Forever.

Red vines are like floppy ocean dicks. They're overly thin and hollow, grainy, and have a shit tier cherry flavor. Twizzlers are 100% greater.

My fucking boy

faggot

Don't they legit have mineral oil in them?

they both have no flavor.

Nibs master race

My nibba

>be ausfag
>everything is upside down, kangaroos invade poland every other week
>lolly shop in major shopping centre
>walk past one day, eye catches on some american candies, hershey's, twizzlers, pop tarts
>whythefucknot
>buy some chocolate and some twizzlers
>chocolate tastes like it's made on sour milk, not in edible but much worse than our stock standard cadbury block chocolate
>eat a couple of squares then palm the rest off on my parents "bought this thought you might like to try it"
>excited for twizzlers because red licorice is the only actually lolly item I ever eat
>tastes like... nothing? wax? nothing-flavoured-wax?
>shit-tier texture
>smells the way it tastes
>literally worse than dollar store red licorice
>eat half of two different sticks, maybe it's just a production defect
>throw rest away
>$9 down the drain