The madman is back!

The madman is back!

He has a new book coming! Reeeeeeeee!

>Turtles

YASSSS MORE CUTE WHIMSY

YAAAAASSSSSSSS SLAAAYY

>#1 Best Selling author of the The Fault in Our Stars
?

Haven't noticed you posting in a bit. Do your bosses seem to think the viral marketing is working? Do you like being a professional shitposter?

>It all begins with a fugitive billionaire and the promise of a cash reward.

>Turtles All the Way Down is about lifelong friendship, the intimacy of an unexpected reunion, Star Wars fan fiction, and tuatara. But at its heart is Aza Holmes, a young woman navigating daily existence within the ever-tightening spiral of her own thoughts.

>In his long-awaited return, John Green shares Aza’s story with shattering, unflinching clarity.

lol

Possibly the worst title of a book I've ever seen.

Kek

>John Green shares Aza’s story with shattering, unflinching clarity.
I'm sure this will be a piece of shattering fiction, the type that will fuck people up as much as Kafka did in the 70 or Batailles in the 60s.

I've never read John Green, but Veeky Forums makes me want to, similar to how the butthurt over MLP made me want to watch MLP I mean, there's no way John Green can be THAT bad, right?

Wouldn't that be the upset of the century?

>there's no way John Green can be THAT bad, right?
Famous last words. Although, if you watched and enjoyed MLP you're probably fag enough to do the same with John Green.

Hey I'm all for it, even if it is written by John Green. It's been some time since a book really stunned the intelligentsia. The closest we've come is the Stoner re-release and that was simply a splash.

Check out Will Grayson Will Grayson. He wrote it with the dude who wrote Nick and Norah's infinite playlist. Out of his bibliography that one stuck with me the most.

David Levithan is the fucking best, one of the few good YA authors. he writes about gay, though, so if you're not into that it might not be for you

#1 New Release in Teen & Young Adult Depression & Mental Illness Fiction

is that a genre

Does anyone have the meme image with John Green's depressed derp face and the caption "the universe is like an endless tomb, why does our sun take so long to die?" or something like that?

>tuatara

Please don't make them into a quirky meme

I feel like 95% of people who shit on John Green are just trying to join in on the circle jerk so that they can feel like they have the 'right' opinions.

His writing isn't groundbreaking and I doubt he'd ever claim that it is, but it's extremely competent writing that does exactly what it sets out to do.

You can talk shit about his dialogue all you want, but he writes in the voice that teenagers aspire to have and that's why it resonates so much with them.

After all, John Green wrote it the best, other authors attempted but came in last

>teenagers aspire to have and that's why it resonates so much with them
That's precisely why people hate it.

Oh my fucking God. Typical John fucking Green. He couldn't have chosen a title any more peculiarly revolting, could he? It suits him like bushy moustaches fit sex offenders. It's all straw, straw, straw!

test

really makes me think

I'm sure this is the record for the fastest a writer can be that incompetent

Woah woah woah, I know you're angry but don't rag on a good moustache!

Who's worse, him or his brother Hank? Personally I find Hank more physically repulsive , he just looks like every weedy Dr. Who fan who unironically swallows "geek" culture

>the absolute madman

will he ever even try to write a book for adults or has he accepted that he will never be remembered for anything other than pandering, forgettable schlock for teenagers?