Poorfag here, how can I spice up my spaghetti o’s? Pic related, right now all I have are red pepper flakes and oregano

Poorfag here, how can I spice up my spaghetti o’s? Pic related, right now all I have are red pepper flakes and oregano.

If you’re poor and incapable of making actual pasta. Try spicing it up with some drugs

You say poorfag but we all know that you are lazyfuck. Eating canned shit isn't the definition of being poor, it's just you being a faggot who can't be assed to put any effort into anything.

This
If you really are a poorfag, you also have your answer as to why you're a poorfag. You're bad with money. It shows because you're buying this shit food with no value because it's convenient, instead of actual cheap food that requires more than pressing 3 buttons on a microwave
Stop being a fucking failure, you only have one life.

Buy some hot sauce or barbecue man. A fat squirt of that will add some great variety. I do it all the time for beans at breakfast.

chili powder, garlic

toothpaste, motor oil, butterflies

>I've never eaten cheap canned food in my life
>I know how to use more than 3 buttons on a microwave
>Mommy makes me organic tendies

most americans are poor BECAUSE of drugs/addictions already. If they add in more drugs then their spaghettios go to the next in line which would be 1-8 inbred children from them and their dad.

On a side note, even a box 1 pound box of pasta which is like 79 pennies and a jar of the cheapest sauce $1 so for the price of spaghettios you could just make a crappy real pasta and be more full and it won't taste quite as bad.

>I've never run the numbers on cooking
>I've never actually tried to cook
>I'll call him a spoiled NEET, that will work!
If you're on Veeky Forums, learn how to cook - and if you don't expect to be told to start learning.

Where is the rest of your sentence? "And if you don't expect to be told to start learning..." Did you forget to type the last half after that or something? Maybe it's "And if you don't expect to be told to start learning, then you should prepare for it"? Or maybe you meant "and if you don't, then expect to be told to start learning"?

Yeah, "if you don't, then expect to be told to start learning". I swear I typed the comma but in all honesty I ought to clean my keyboard.

you should try adding red pepper flakes and oregano.

Why would you want to be adding more additives to fucking spaghetti-os.

the biggest problem with Os is the lack of flavor so you are on the right track. probably any seasoning but red pepper flakes is a good start

Do Americans really eat tinned spaghetti on toast?

I got you covered senpai.

I was homeless for 5 years,
and never have I ever thought let me grab a can of spaghetti O's.

I used to steal steaks and premium cut meat from the grocery store if I was so hungry.
That or offer to clean the dinning area for my local taco shop in exchange for a burrito.

Where would I cook my steaks or burgers? The grills they have at the local park.

If i manage to collect enough cash from recycling I'd splurge and buy some pepper jack cheese, with the nice buns.

You can't tell me you're a poor fag and rely on spaghetti O's for sustenance.

You're just a lazy.

Cayenne powder

Yeah im sure you stole steaks. What did you cook them with, a magnifying glass?

Big bag of rice. big bag of beans. big bag of frozen veggies.
Cook rice and beans enough for 4-5 days.
I mad rice beans and sausage that was a BOGO cause it was going to expire in a day. For like 16 dollars I have 8 meals with meat, and way more without.

No, we eat it on soft white bread like the upper crust

Fleshlight full of macaroons.

So you had your own charcoal briquettes and lighter fluid with you in your worn out scruffy backpack? Those park grills aren't gas grills. Larp responsibly next time.

Cook with baked beans mixed, put loads of "100 percent pain" hot sauce, and boom

not that guy but those parks are usually also wooded, so dead wood laying around to cook with and some random free paper crumpled up for kindling. I too was homeless and would occasionaly steal meat to cook at the park. I did invest in a pair of tongs though because trying to turn shit with a semi sharp stick sucks ass

Add beef, lots of cheese, splash of cream and peppering.