SHES MINE LOSERS

SHES MINE LOSERS
I'd been thinking about sharing my friends' blogs and yt channels on here but today has solidified my choice in not ever doing that, which is a shame because I think many of you would appreciate the content. Veeky Forums has again proven that it's the exception to the rule of "any publicity is good publicity."
Why does this board tend to go, well, overboard? Is it just the memetic nature of Veeky Forums? Is it because we're filthy degenerates? I'm actually a pleasant person irl
Or is it perhaps because most people can't handle the unfiltered thoughts of others, and a direct confrontation with it forces a reaction and leads them to feed the trolls? I'd bet if that girl's circle of friends were given the same mask of anonymity we have, she'd see much the same kind of shit posted here, and for most people, to be confronted with that seems to be a little traumatic.
Are we weaker or stronger for engaging with this sort of content every day?

t. numale

Mane you autistic.

A lot of us are bitter and rejected. When we see someone who embodies what we view as the rejector, but pretends to be one of us (introverted, antisocial, depressed) we release the anger we hold for society at them. It really isn't a big deal, didn't something similar to this happen at the end of Notes From Underground?

>double spoiler

When you feel so bad for people your intractable empathy brings you to the ground what do you do? I just feel so bad for people I can't imagine they are happy because they can't possibly be.

It's really sad and pathetic. Something you'd expect from children (ie /b/) rather than what is supposedly 4chans smartest board.

this is a bad meme, please don't

I don't believe you're read Weil.

You'd have standards on research and publishing and generally being a human if you did. Instead, you're retarded enough to think you're depriving us of intellectual gems when you simultaneously knowing that your friends' work wouldn't stand up to Veeky Forumss scrutiny.

You'd also know why she'd never be yours, if you'd just read a biographic summary.

I just laughed for 3 straight minutes.

Thanks user.

Only a select few can handle the banter of Veeky Forums

The internet is full of anonymous people you shouldn't take seriously. Veeky Forums especially is only really good when you're dealing with individual posters and you ignore group reactions and low-effort posts. Every public creator learns this shit eventually. Although, if it's somebody you like and hope for the success of, then you hope they don't learn it until they have a pretty big positive following and some inertia.

I don't know man. I've never felt bad seeing these retards do shit on the internet but this time it felt immensely gratuitous. There was just about no reason to badger a girl with

I will have sex with your friends until they die.

>who literally did nothing wrong
she misunderstood philosophy. not just philosophy, french post-structuralism. if there were one discipline on earth where you are asking for a gay man with AIDS and a thing for sadomasochism to eat your face, that's it. she wanted to be praised in a discipline where the evidence for "all your ideas are fucking shit please die" is "it goes without saying why". she's delusional if she thought that wasn't going to apply to her understanding. it'd be like hoping for derrida to make sense, it's practically profane.

>she wanted to be praised
You absolutely don't know that. Plus, it was an extremely small channel. There was nothing there at all.

>she misunderstood philosophy
Wow, what a crime.

>>she wanted to be praised
>You absolutely don't know that.
Well, she didn't want to be critiqued. In a discipline which asks for harsh critic. That is snowflake even for a post-structuralist.
>Wow, what a crime.
Is it your first time near anything to do with literature or philosophy?

>people said some vulgar things to dumb whore.
Wow what a crime. Thank god someone is here to protect her.

>I'm not going to let threads die so I can shill my friends mediocre crap

Another victory for Veeky Forums huzzah!

This place is full of bitter and uneducated children its sad.

>she misunderstood philosophy. not just philosophy, french post-structuralism
holy shit, she really did this? someone has to go and do something about this.

I once had a crush on a girl because she looked like Simone Weil. It was a wierd time my dudes

it's fine, people are already on it.

>she didn't want to be critiqued
Yeah, saying "I bet you have a hairy pussy and I want to lick it" is a critique.

There is no point in such "protection", of course. I'm just genuinely bewildered by how gratuitous the offenses are.

she said she was going to stop making videos about books, not that she was going to get a wax

Fucking moron

kind of

i think weak people are predatory and hyperaware of weakness. that's how i feel when i've acted out le underground man's relationship with the prostitute girl.

It seems like the purposefully vague natures of these discussions are to exclude those that are outside of the loop from ever participating. A subtle kind of "normies get out reee".

While the nu-left complains about cultural appropriation, lots of people here complain about memetic appropriation, but they hide it as a prejudice towards the even-more-prejudiced normies

On either side, cultic mania feels the same to me