Why do people like this bitter and nasty shit? How did it get so popular?

Why do people like this bitter and nasty shit? How did it get so popular?

Put it in a soup, you intellectual cripple.

Fuck no. Why would I want to ruin my progress clam chowder?

If you're from Maine, then don't use this sauce. You uninteresting white fucks can make porridge all you want. Other soups are good with sriracha.

What's wrong, too spicy for you, white boy?

People who live in the rust belt live and die in a sad world of misery and boredom.

Has this fermented jalapeno flavor I like.

But I'm sure I'd be better off just fermenting my own jalapeno mash, and using it as a condiment.

Bitter?

I think your taste buds are broke.

I’m mexican from abq

So you just fucked everything up then. That's worse.

Nope it’s nasty I like franks red hot. That’s real buffalo sauce.

I like it. Also mixing it with mayo, crushed garlic and a little lemon juice makes a nice, spicy mayo.

It tastes bitter and smells bitter I opened and tasted a brand new bottle last night it was so nasty I threw it over my neighbors fence

>bitter
what the fuck it's sweet

>bitter

Nigger it's sugar and garlic, shit's fucking sweet.

>tfw never tried it and don't care to

I like it but don't know how it became a fad with white people. It was just the red sauce with the rooster on it from every Asian restaurant growing up.

>putting sriracha in pumpkin soup

literally sugar garlic and peppers

it can be really good, but has very limited uses.

most white people hot sauces are just vinegary garbage, or far not hot at all. memeracha is a nice middle ground of heat and not being vinegar

Don't admit that to anyone. Even on an anonymous stamp collecting forum.

It's not even spicy, it just has a weird flavor that doesn't quite match with anything.

Try not licking it off your dad's cock.

>bitter
Brother, you gotta stop dumpster diving. Things like this that are thrown out are usually expired.

so different and cool xDD