Al/ck/oholics Anonymous

The Girl you think about when Drunk Edition

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_alcohol_consumption_per_capita
statista.com/statistics/442848/per-capita-alcohol-consumption-of-all-beverages-in-the-us-by-state/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think about you op

How so?

>The Girl you think about when Drunk Edition
lol

just when i thought these threads couldn't be more pathetic

You never thought that

I;m thinking about thos al/ck/s

how am i supposed to get rid of withdrawals if I can't stop puking? fucking bullshit.

Are you eating?

If you stop being addicted you won't get withdrawal

How did your alcohol problem start?
Was it a gradual build up? Or was it triggered by some sort of incident?
I usually drink 2 six packs of beer every week just for the taste, but I have a small fear of slowly increasing the amount until I'm addicted.

Was convinced I was dying for 2 years, starting aged 15. Haven’t been sober since.

After quitting heroin I was unable to sleep and nothing was enjoyable or could keep my interest. Alcohol solved both problems

Gradual build up for me. Dissatisfied with my failure of a life and just started drinking to cope/forget. There was a time I'd only drink beer with a football game.

>Need to take a shit
>Pizza delivery is coming soon

I just know if I do go to the toilet the second I start shitting I'll hear a knock at the door.
Fucking hell

Smirnoff bro, where did you go?

One of life's great dilemmas, you won't beat it so you better sit tight by the door and hold it until the pizza arrives and then sit in peace. With pizza.

That's what I did, only real course of action. Pizza was bretty gud too. Bit too much ham but definitely hit the spot.

>woke up at 5am
>started drinking vodka
>drank almost entire 700ml bottle by midday and passed out on the couch
now i feel so shit that im struggling to down this drink

i should of drunk water as well so I didnt pass out and wake up with a hangover that way I could continue drinking all day

>one large pizza with olives and roastie labia please

>The Girl you think about when Drunk Edition

LMAO was just thinking about her.

She's overweight and ageing now but still the one I think about

Pathetic

Why is Ice Road truckers such a comfy show?

how do you overcome this

Please stop acting like a child. People here are stressed enough already without brats galloping around being annoying.

I lost faith in women sometime after college. The only girls I think about are women from my youth.

Why do I have such an intense craving for sweets after drinking beer?

you want some fucking sympathy?

go somewhere else

maybe an AA meeting or a fucking workplace where you can sob about your life all day

this is Veeky Forums if you can't handle getting called pathetic or people being rude to you makes you upset you need to be elsewhere

It's not that it's pathetic because he's thinking if a girl, it's pathetic because he's thinking of a fatty.

You're talking to 2 people. I just responded in the hope that you might take a look at yourself. When was the last time you heard an adult respond to someone in the way you just did?

Anyone ever gone to a prostitute just for a massage?

You're talking to 2 people also, I was responding to what you said but I'm not the person you said it to

Anxiety and avoidance disorder were fuckung my shit up because I'm not a NEET and have to constantly deal with. Alcohol fixed that but of course that was a whole nother set of problems.

>Was it a gradual build up? Or was it triggered by some sort of incident?
Both. Some incidents were partially because of moderate daily drinking.

Have you tried a massage place instead?

always drank heavily (daily) as i am/was quite a social person, but just in the evenings and i wasn't addicted

then i went through a break up and thought "fuck this, i'll just be drunk all the time" and pretty much became an alcoholic overnight. drinking before work, during work, at lunch, after work, etc

went on for years until i got broken up with again and i realised how pathetic it was to be destroying urself like this because of someone else and decided to stop drinking instantly. first couple of weeks were complete hell but now, months later, i feel pretty good

sometimes i slip up and have a drink and end up binging but I'm not addicted anymore, so that's nice

Benzo injection from the doc

Benzo up the ass with your finger

or booze.

i imagine he managed to keep enough down by now. even if i throw up my first five attempts at a first drink of the day, a little of each remains, and it only really takes 1 for the vomming to stop long enough that i can down more.

Thankfully, the only girl I used to think about has finally receded into my mind as I got over her. Only problem is, a new girl took her place. I really love and care about her, but she is starting to spiral into depression and is constantly stressed out. I am afraid that when she turns 21, she will fall into our lifestyle and I will not be able to save her.

Tried discouraging her, but she had a good experience with alcohol once so she is convinced that it is the best thing for her.

I'm a straight guy, but when I get shitfaced and have scared all my matches off on tinder I download Grindr and go to pound town on some ole boys ass and suck his dick pretending he's a trap. Only allow fembois or soy Bois. Does this make me gay?

You're either a sex predator or you're way too young to be an alcoholic

Save that shit for when you're in your fifties, you have grown children, you've hit your career ceiling, and you hate your job and life

no fucking other men isn't gay

obviously yes, why are you even posting that here?

Started drinking young since I grew up in Europe. I am 23. She is 19 and American.

Summarized life story starts here:

Got disillusioned quickly and have a fuck ton of regrets. College drop out, went in America so I dropped a few thousand for nothing. Family pretty much cut me out entirely because I am not perfect enough for their WASP lifestyle, and I am the reason my cousin got sent to prison. Everything connected to his arrest weighs heavily on me. I literally could not get a job if I tried, and I have tried, and the one I did have I ruined because I am a fucking aspie. Several dozen professionally and institutionally diagnosed illnesses and mental disorders, including the all too fun cancer which I guess fizzled out, severe manic depression, bipolar which overlaps the depression, debilitating autism, need the strongest glasses prescription you've ever seen in your life so any form of military life is cut out entirely, severe sleep apnea despite not being 400lbs, severe acid reflux, and a slew of other things. I also have hereditary high blood pressure, cholesterol, high risks for all sorts of shit, and so much baggage that you'd swear I was 50.

End of life story, and it's only going to get worse from here.

TL;DR I might as well be 50.

Sober life is underrated. It’s almost problem free.

>I am the reason my cousin got sent to prison
explain

Basically saving me from getting raped and robbed. They spun it into a hate crime so he has first and second degree murder charges and then a few more years for that because God Bless the US of A.

Being a drunk is like walking on a treadmill. A lot of effort and you get nowhere. I used to get drunk and reminisce about girls from the past. It's just pathetic and does nothing to resolve the situation. There are plenty of other decent reasons to drink, however. Having no interest in one's own life is a good one.

Yeah I mean I get it, the activity itself might be a bit gay
But men are repulsive to me. Hate the idea of a hairy dude trying to be intimate with me. Only pick little feminine ones. Only like dicks and buttholes my friend. Can't believe I've sunk so low.

If I didn't drink I wouldn't do such a thing but my horny cock knows no bounds

Wait, what?

They were hispanic and my cousin has a history with racism I guess. He was staying with me in a spare room, so he was able to intervene.

It was my mistake for being so naive. I'd been friends with them beforehand so I trusted them. Figured we were just going to chill. Turns out they were conning me.

Pets are superior to romantic relationships desu. They’re much easier to make happy and generally nicer than people.

246 days sober after 15 years of nightly blackout drinking. I just couldn't take it anymore and stopped.

I hope those of you who want it manage to quit somehow too. Until then, have one for me and hang in there.

A buddy of mine went through great lengths to find a massage parlor that was family friendly and wouldn't try to jerk him off but it happened anyways

I'm sorry I just want to clarify this, they planned to rape you too?

Yes.

Who /nostalgia/ here?

Le this desu famalam

Love my little dog and she loves me. Spoons with me, eats with me, always down for a cuddle.

Are.. are you a grill?

What I would give just to see all their little rigid throbbing prepubescent cocks sticking out of their jeans, aching for a suck

Gross! Why are you bringing that into Veeky Forums?

Maybe, but my first post should indicate my preference, user.

This tbqh

at this weird point where im really bored all the time but i think of hangovers/wd/shitty sleep/gaining weight and i just say fuck it and take the boredom.

this is only during the week

Dem few hours every day where you feel awesome and immortal tho

Are you Charlie Sheen?

Few no drunk food nearby

Should I get on my motorbike?

no

Where are you guys from?

Lithuania. Currently drinking 0.7L of Sir Edwards (cheapest whiskey)
I drink minimum of 6 beers per day maximum 1L of vodka+

Started in 2011 summer btw, can't wait to die.

Nice bud

Kentucky, USA here drinking Wild Turkey

Been off whiskey since Sunday, haven't smoked weed in about a week.
Subsisting on about 5-6 beers a night and whatever coke I have left.
I'm fuckin over it.

Germany, got me some cheap beer and cheap rum after a hard days work

In the future if I'm not dead I will ship my bmw e91 to usa and drive across it from boston to california and back, i'll visit all of the states, spend evenings drinking in motels.I have some money already and speaking about 2019 summer. Cheers bro

Western MA
Sipped on a little of this last night but my alcoholic days are mostly behind me

5,0 beer good.50 cents, in lithuania its 1eur for a can while salaries are lower almost 3x :/

France.

Vermont.

went to france back in like 2010 or 2011, Le mans if specifically. Went there with rytas ultras supporters of a basketball club from vilnius when we played against Le mans sarthe basket, i remember how we bought cheap wine in 1.75L bottles in le mans and then drank it on our way home to lithuania in the van. Good fucking days.

Went to college in Western MA. Williamstown.

Most beautiful part of the Northeast

Yeah, there are cheaper ones, but I hate the hassle with glass bottles

Yeah man, Cheers! Do you think I look slavic btw? As a lithuanian

Based W Mass. I'm in Eastern MA myself, but have some great friends in Hadley. Nice area.

Nothing particularly slavic, you could easily pass for a German

>Dem few hours every day where you feel awesome and immortal tho

no luck with that yet.

I keep waking up at night and feeling like I'm not here. Like none of this is me and I'm not seeing/doing/perceiving anything.

Anyone else get this?

post your pic

Hadley's about where I am. I quite like it.

Why do you hate Williamstown?

nah, sry not here

This is the most diverse thread on Veeky Forums...Lithuania to Ethiopia to California to New Zealand

Ethiopia here

Alkies around the world unite

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_alcohol_consumption_per_capita

Lithuania is #3 in the world by alcohol consumption what do you expect? Though I was impressed by new hampshire in usa being more alcoholic than even #1 belarus

statista.com/statistics/442848/per-capita-alcohol-consumption-of-all-beverages-in-the-us-by-state/

>lithuanians
>slavs

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

reporting

I'm about to go to NH to pick some up. Part of that number could be skewed by the number of people from out of state who go to NH because they usually have a wider selection and they always have lower prices. NH learned a long time ago to keep their alcohol and cigarette taxes lower than any state around them for increased sales. Still works.

You have to find a spa, if it's advertised as a parlor chances are your getting a hand on you dick

anyone else super depersonalized when hungover/wd?