What the fuck is wrong with delaware

what the fuck is wrong with delaware

Stuffing is delicious. Delaware have taste.

A better question is what the fuck are Illinois doing?

Sweet tooth subhumans btfo by based Delaware.

Never had any traditional American stuffings? Man, sucks to be you.

>all sweet shit except one state

Wtf? Dessert is my least favorite part. Sure, I like it, but the turkey and sides are better.

WTF is "pumpkin crunch" though

Also, sweet potatoes? Illinois is just sad

>pumpkin crunch
had to google it, never seen this shit before in my life

You guys must not be Americans. In this context "sweet potatoes" means sweet potato casserole. Classic Thanksgiving side dish.

aren't you supposed to put marshmallows on that thing

that pic looks alright, but lots of people eat this - sweet potatoes and marshmallows

>You guys must not be Americans
Depends what you mean. I'm a US Citizen, born in the US, and my first language is English. On the other hand, I didn't drop out of high school, I can read without moving my lips, I wear glasses, I have a passport, and I'm brown. So by one standard I am American, and by another I'm an illegal voter terrorist foreigner migrant who is literally destroying this country just by existing.

Also, I've done thanksgiving dinner in 7 different states for the last 36 years with people of all races, including Illinois, and I've never heard anyone suggest that a sweet potato casserole is just "sweet potatoes"

That being said, I have never had a Thanksgiving meal with a black family, unless you count a black chick I lived with in college and she never mentioned anything like this. I'm guessing it might be an archaic term from the Great Migration, maybe localized to some communities in the South Side of Chicago and outside of the Chicago area?

Lots of people are plebs.

here, that's the version I've seen the most. But nobody calls it just "sweet potatoes"

truth

u sound like you've got a bit of a chip on ur shoulder m8

Jesus christ dude. Get rid of that giant chip on your shoulder before you develop scoliosis.

>chipmind
is this some sort of meme I've missed

I'm guessing these are just "most searched for recipes"

I am not American but I have had Thanksgiving dinner in the USA cooked by an American, complete with sweet potato casserole.

It's total ass. Literally one of the worst ways I can think of to serve sweet potato. People only seem to make it because it's "traditional": I know nobody who actually *likes* it.

I’ve never even heard of Pumpkin Crunch. Anyone know what the fuck it is?

>pumpkin and sweet potato in sweet dishes
really shit desu

t. have American gf

I'm but even I'll concede that Pumpkin Pie is delicious.

C H I P P E D

BASED Delaware

DO

I'm from Delaware.

Carbs are good bruh.

No but it can be

Yeah it's pretty disgusting

If you really want sweet potato, just make it like a pumpkin pie

It tastes very similar, some would say better

I love pumpkin pie
Can't stand canned pumpkin pie though, tastes a bit off in a way that completely ruins it

With a little practice this could be good pasta for OBSESSEDdd spam, but if you're being serious I hope you OD on whatever substance makes you such a pathetic cunt.

Candied yams.

>pathetic cunt
Пpивeт, тoвapищ. For future reference, no American talks like that.

>With a little practice
i think you meant editing

Seek help

I live in New England, and while I do know pumpkin pie is a staple, I have never once in my life had sweet potato casserole.

Pumpkin is actually great in a lot of things, including pies. Not sure what a pumpkin crunch is though.

I couldnt tell you but all my family in deleware loves stuffing and cheerios so i guess its just a soggy grain thing

Unironically the only state I agree with. Dessert is the worst part of Thanksgiving.

Public service message that a sweet potato pie is better than any pumpkin pie. Much more flavor.

Pardon me nation's best sandwich and Delaware native coming through

Voted by who? Native Delawouldntlivethereifyoupaidmes?

Jersey Mikes > Capriotti's
Stay out

I hope you are Delaware that I wouldn't step foot in your flyover state if you paid me in gold pressed latinum.

Don't come around here

they taste pretty similar, except the spices added, and the texture between the two is indistinguishable

>Created with mapchart.net

Wow what a great and accurate infograph! I'm completely ready to take its data at face value!

>Apple pie for thanksgiving

Is this a spin-off of the Rick and Morty is too smart meme?

i've seen it with both marshmallows and pecan what ever that is.

>favorite dish is a dessert
God Bless

>reading comprehension
Most popular recipes, not favourite dish.

This is dumb as hell. More people make pumpkin pie than make turkey, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole? I doubt it.

i love stuffing. love it. i live in a pecan pie state.

Boy I love me some pecan pie. But how do you guys pronounce "pecan"? Do you say pee-can or peh-khan or something different?

>pee-can
I think, around here

maybe like

pi-khan

>the absolute state of spics

This pasta?

Pie is overrated, Delaware is correct

this is some high quality butthurt

Delaware is completely right.

My mom always made it like this, but with peaches and walnuts. Called it yam bake.

>apple pie master race
proud of ya Wisco

I actually like Pumpkin Pecan Pie the most. I notice it is not an option. Hopefully others have had this before, it's a delicious mash-up of pumpkin pie and pecan pie (obviously).

KY for reference

This is why white people need to die. How can you call this slop food?

weak bait
some of the tastiest foods are slopp

Stove Top corn bread stuffing with Jimmy Dean sausage is the best.

too many crackheads

>mfw fresh pasta

Well done, you managed to piss off quite a bit of flyovers. Also, don't worry you're as American as the rest of those retards in denial, remember America is only 54% 'white'.

For me, it's the pumpkin pie. A delicacy.

Good stuffing is as good as it gets.

Fuck, I've got to try that. Looks like "apple betty" (lots of names for that) but with pumpkin.

Are those croutons?