What was the absolute worst restaurant on this show?

What was the absolute worst restaurant on this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1k7Y-1-w4FA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsTPfb-3A6k
youtu.be/YU72DgXDchU
youtube.com/watch?v=_2TYK12M4Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=StzITD7TRNA
youtu.be/BfD8L1euBuk
youtube.com/watch?v=1QF-dejfExg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That cake bitch. You know the one, no contest.

Barring that, probably the pizza place. It was vile.

Probably the one where they serve him a microwaved lamb shank on a plate with nothing else and the guy got his Greek mum $300k in debt trying to keep the business open.

>and the guy got his Greek mum $300k in debt trying to keep the business open.
This is a mistake rookies make. When your business fail you file for bankruptcy, not dump your savings into it.

This was by far the worst:
youtu.be/1k7Y-1-w4FA
The guy had a Mexican restaraunt that failed, so he borrowed money and opened another one with the exact same menu. The fact that anyone got swindled by this moron is actually impressive

the one where they literally had to call an ambulance because of lobster poisoning a customer was pretty bad

a lady mailed us some lobsters, i got the dead one. pretty good.

Probably the one with those two parents that flat out stole the inheritance money from thier own son to open a shitty burger restaurant the mom was the biggest fucking cunt ever

oh. this one sounds neat. You got a link or know what the episode number was?

Part 1:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsTPfb-3A6k
Part 2:
youtu.be/YU72DgXDchU

The restaurant was Burger Kitchen. The owners stole a quarter-million dollars from their son, and it's very clear that the owner wants to shill his book via the show. It has to be seen to be believed, and they're some of my favourite episode of the series.

>Drugged up manchild gets his free money "stolen"
>Cries like a little bitch every time the alpha as fuck chef questions him
>Has a 4/10 tweaker gf who's upset because she can't gold digger her way to the comfy life

The whole family is garbage.

This woman was the absolute worst, no contest

youtube.com/watch?v=_2TYK12M4Bo

Coming from an Italian family, this episode hits so close to home its unbelievable.

/our/guy

Is this the average Veeky Forums user?

No, he has a gf

No, this is.

They looked like a pair of hipster assholes but I still sympathised with them. Those parents should be whipped for what they did to their own son.

Has someone brought up the chick who ran a vegetarian restaurant in Paris into the ground and became a hooker?

she was a spoiled shithead

I liked the British run of KN much better. More focus of the food and real business issues and less on screaming and goofy owners. My favorite was the Irish pub with the owner's son cooking coca cola basted ribs. When Gordon found him getting drunk at the job he laid out the harshest smack I've seen from him without needing to yell a sentence.

>Barring that, probably the pizza place. It was vile.

The hamburger place where the dad took his son's money. Mostly because the people were so fucking rotten.

Not really a smack, the poor bloke was just so damn embarrassed

Fuck restaurants.One time in college I was working as a dishwasher at a popular restaurant. I went to take a piss and a guy around 50 y/o started using the urinal next to me. He pulled out his phone while at the urinal and started pretending (I didn't realize at first he was pretending) to talk on it. He said "yeah this kid (I was 20 but looked 16 for context) next to me has a really tiny dick, here I'll send you a picture" and started to point his phone camera over the divider, at this point I forced my piss stream to come to an end, put my dick back in its house and backed off. The dude started laughing and said he was just joking and this his kids are always embarrassed of him. I remember saying something like "uh yeah haha I can see why" then he asked me what school I went to which really freaked me out so I promptly dipped outta there still holding my piss in. I forgot about that story till now, that shit was weird

>Haha teenie weenie pee pee

Good god are Americans really like this?

I'm english

Well then

ABC

the oily pizza episode.

everyone got good vibes togheter at work , except for the old asshole that denied everyone opinion on how to improve the place.

Im inclined to believe you're taking the piss because you said "college" and not Uni.

Calling bullshit college boy

Maybe

If you’re asking whether we regularly encounter strangers who make tiny penis jokes in awkward settings, the answer is no. If you’re asking if this country is full of weird fucks the answer is yes, but I feel like most countries have a fair amount of weird fucks.

Yep. Knew it. Also the teenie weenie violate your personal space and act like a true cunt bit is quintessentially American

Everyone is normal in the UK

Noone's mentioned Amy's Baking Company? Or was that one if Ramsay's other shows?

No that was Kitchen Nightmares and was also a good episode.

US version is a shit

It was the first reply

Oh lol I didn't realize "that cake bitch" was amy

The thing is though is that I think he might have wanted to fuck me

youtube.com/watch?v=StzITD7TRNA

Couldn't find the one where the dad talks about how he used his son's college money for the restaurant. That whole family was fucking nuts

Definitely American

>Are Americans really like this?

Fuck off you limey cunt

o b s e s s e d

Fucking seriously, guys? I come onto this board and someone tells a story about being sexually harassed in a bathroom and suddenly everyone's getting blamed for being an American. Fuck you. You think this is easy? I'm trying to be nice and take your word for it that wherever you live is nice and nothing bad ever happens, but I just don't even fucking know. What am I supposed to do? Can't even admit you've been violated without being blamed for your nationality. Fuck this. I hate this. Fuck you.

>doesn't season his burgers

Amy's Baking Company actually isn't that bad compared to some of the restaurants that have been on the show. It only has its notoriety because Gordon left before fixing it, which he had never done before.

>absolutely strangling the chef off from doing his thing
>haven't even gitten to the family stuff yet
I don't know if I'm going to be able to handle two of these

>get 250k stolen from you by your own father
>had to be a slave in the restaurant to make a small profit to survive
>want to strangle parents by 10 min that you work with them
>get baldness at 20s
>every time there is a money problem they take it again from your account (paying that chef when i got fired with the sons money)
>moving away from your shitty home to have a break from those fuckers with the 250k that's left
>suddenly those 250k are 160k
>those fuckers keep taking your money
>so beta you cant actually step up and have to rely on girlfriend

sad part his , if the guy could have his money back and do is bussines , he could succed. Even trough is broken as fuck he still manages to make it work somehow.

clearly /our/guy

Goddamn.

I haven't watched that epjsode, but fuck man. The son (?) could be the lazies tsack of shit in the world but I'd be rooting for him against that harpy of a mother any day. He at least TRIED to stay calm for Gordon.

Amy's Baking Company
youtu.be/BfD8L1euBuk

Who the fuck else would it be ya daft cunt

Tying too hard, mate.

This fuckin d-bag, holy shit I hated him.

Have not laffed this hard on Veeky Forums in a long while

>the Veeky Forums is women meme

Every time there's a survey this board is 85% or more male.

>wife shits on cook's burger
>Ramsay just keeps going on and on about how good the burger is
>wife tries it
>too flavorfull for her
>just ups and leaves
This is delicious

>Everyone is normal in the UK

I'm not even fucking kidding dude. Guy talks being fucked with by a psycho who takes unsolicited dick pics at a urinal so often that he has excuses ready for when he gets caught, and all anyone can say is 'yup lmao you're an American'. Shits fucked up. It's like people would rather mock Americans than console one for being sexually harassed by an insane person. What the fuck?

How far in the video does that happen?

They're "male" the same way 85% of /lgbt/ are "female"
We have at most ten actual men with penises here. Don't kid yourself.

>It's a tranny delusion episode

I feel bad for the mentally ill but I really wish you faggots would just go away.

Amy's

Part 1 22:46

Start around 23m00s into episode 1
God, I want to strangle that cunt. Sorry.

Guy who was sexually harassed in the bathroom by a customer at my woreplace here, thanks for defending me ya queer ;)

Thanks guys

>father treats son like his dad did
>son treats workers like his dad does
Christ
>son fires only competent person there
>chef comes back demanding money for being fired

I'm not defending you, I'm defending my own sanity. How is the main thing everyone gets out of that story 'he's american'!? Why is that the most important thing for everyone?

Because the entire world is literally obsessed with us, it's adorable. We're like the kardashians to them, playing them for their attention and money and every once and a while we'll let them copy us with a rapper from germany, or have an nfl game at wembley. It's both sad and flattering really

His own.

Add onto the fact that they'll never reveal what country they're from because they'll be instantly laughed off of this website made by a 15 year old American

Honestly? That's what it seems like, but I've been trying to deny it because it gets brought up too much. It's really fucking strange that three people would remark on his nationality without one of them bringing up the pervert stalking the bathroom.

The guy you're responding to is me, the one who got "harassed" in the bathroom. And yeah, totally agree

>Money thats given to him by grandfather and rightfully his
>"Stolen"
I hope you're children don't get inheritance money for you to steal
This the son may be a whiny spineless hipster faggot but he has every right to be upset I feel for him

They're surprisingly still open

The little cough she does as well. She was just a giant cunt.

>We're like the kardashians to them

You don't know how true that statement is.

I can't hate the fat crying twins. They were stupid and childish but they callous assholes the way some of the other people on the show are.
I wouldn't say I exactly felt sorry for them either, though. Only episode I can think of where I felt some real sympathy for the owners was the one with the Japanese couple with the cute daughter. They seemed like genuine folks. Sushiko? Something like that.

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum incarnate. These people are a magical treasure, I suspect their goofy codependence is it's own special effect for the restaurant, I wonder if the food is better?

>but they callous assholes
but they were NOT etc etc
Fucking hell

They had their own kind of weird charm. Probably great for FoH but shouldn't really be trying to manage the place. I'm glad they're still open.

See, you missed my point. The kardashians are much smarter than the people obsessed with them. They sometimes deem to grace their legions of obsessive followers with a phone app or something, or in our case when it comes to you guys, some food

No I meant you get fucked by black people

youtube.com/watch?v=1QF-dejfExg

And brits watch trash like jeremy kyle, your point?
>ooga booga muh dick
And you get fucked by arabs

>he's angry on Veeky Forums

At least most everyone is respectful here and we have less coloureds.

Mama Cherri was always my favorite.

tiny penis joke was just a cover, the guy was a pedo trying to fuck user

No shit. He was just a gay perv looking for a twink, though.

HELLO MY NAME IS
NINOOOOOO

That's impressive by Veeky Forums standards.

>Ramsay brings out Yelpers and Yelp staff just to drill it into the owner's head
HAHAHAHAHA

>That one Hotel Nightmares episode where they serve Gordon half of a cake for $80 that they just bought from a store

Try to handle the bants friend

Honestly I think he though I was under 18 since he asked what school I went to, which would imply high school

Haha brutal. Damn. God bless bathroom troll.

Mexicans are fucking trash