Food for a right proper shit

?

Fruit for the fruit (aka you).

Or you can go the route of “drink a gallon of black coffee and wash it down with half a bottle of extra virgin olive oil”. Your shits will be so greasy that you probably shouldn’t even flush them.

Mineral oil and a lot of plant fiber.

sauerkraut and buttered bread

Greek yogurt and lots of fiber

>coffee
this and a cigarette should make you shit if you're constipated

Gummy bears.

>coffee
That's actually an urban wives fable. At most it acts as a placebo or a pavlov response.

The caffeine is what does it

The massive wave of violent diarrhea I get right after chugging three quarts of cold brew says otherwise. Of course, it could just be an insanely effective placebo, but I doubt it

>cigarette

Why is this so true? If I have a cigarette at night or in the morning I almost immediately shit my drawers

I'm doing a month of vegetarianism and have upped my fruit and veg intake (so I'm not just stuffing carbs). It's only been about a week and I've been having the best shits of my life.

>pavlovian response
ah yes I remember when mom used to give us kids all a cup of coffee and force us to sit on the toilet until we shit

1.5 mil scolville beef jerkey.

Nicotine is a parasympathetic stimulant, parasympathetic system stimulates bowel movement

caffeine is well known as a diuretic

Oatmeal, steel cut preferably. I used to have massive turds the size of my forearm, very impressive.

>diuretic
that's for pissing, not pooping

The King of colossal shits

You have to be really good about eating fibrous foods every meal and avoiding excessive drinking. You also need to stay hydrated.

Personally, I get some actual vegetables with dinner but don't get much fiber the rest of the day, so I just eat lots of fiber gummies, which is kind of a wild card...

>1/2 cup has 55% of your daily fiber
>1/2 cup
>a whole bowl is over 100% of your daily fiber
>the majority of it insoluable

jesus shitting christ

Short grain sticky Thai rice.

Popcorn works great, OP.

Yes but that won’t make him shit, it’ll just make OP piss a lot

1kg apricots
1l water
if you survive the lubricated shit charge will sweep the rest

only weak people get diarrhea drinking cofee. It's because the acidity of coffe, it can cause bowel irritation

It's not just caffine, I think coffee itself is a natural diuretic, I can drink decaf and piss every 15 minutes like I had a regular cup or a sip

Metamucil or a generic dietary supplement that is psyllium husk based. I take shits that are a foot and 1/2 long. I was getting cramps that were debilitating. I had an MRI AND GI doctor told me my colon had impacted shit inside. He recommended fiber supplements. Drinking a glass everyday did the trick.