Any books on rich people inventing harmful ideologies to keep themselves in power?

Any books on rich people inventing harmful ideologies to keep themselves in power?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldstarhiphop
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>this thread again

The New Testament.

>rich people inventing harmful ideologies to keep themselves in power

Lol you believe that Marxist meme?

Power and hierarchy is in the structure of reality. There will always be necessarily those with the responsibility of holding it.

But yeah, keep jerking yourself to how life's "unfair". I'm SURE you're a totally ethical, decent person who doesn't behave fascistically and cutthroat yourself.

I'm asking for book recommendations, not your frightened damage control.

Cat's Cradle

>Power and hierarchy is in the structure of reality
Cuck detected

max stirner

Everything written past 1000 BC

The Power Elite

Thank you, this looks perfect.

A child dies for saying something ingrained into him by his parents and that is justice to you?

Yeah at 16 you have no responsibility for any of your actions DAE brain development?

Statistically speaking, children and adolescents with poor role models treat other people poorly; statistically speaking again of course, if he had decent role models he wouldn't have given the bouncer the opportunity to heem him for saying such a thing.

The guy was 18 and didnt even start the confrontation, he got beat up and as they were walking away said "one day you'll work for me". Then he got punched and hit his head on the pavement and died in a coma.

Only resentful lower class subhumans think this is funny or cool. He could have been the next Trump.

I am just glad that no one decided that the stupid shit that I and most likely you did at that age deserved deadly recompense.

Yes.

So at what age are you supposed to have the maturity take a step back, analyse the thoughts and opinions ingrained in you, and take full responsibility for them?

Indirectly, everything is linked with everything. But humans are intelligent and self-conscious creatures. If you're 18 and you have shitty opinions and shitty attitudes, it's your own fault.

>He could have been the next Trump
nothing of value was lost, then?

Keep posting this image every day. It makes me hard looking into the face of an entitled piece of shit who got his shit pushed in.

Not a book but All Watched Over by Machines of Loving Grace by Adam Curtis

DRUMPF BTFO

But seriously trump hateing is extremley passe, at least try to be creative so you dont look like such a pleb

>there are people so resentful for being poor that they support homicide of rich teenagers

The kid only said that after the club guy beat him up... but anyway people like you will always be on the bottom and deserve to be.

>political satire is sooo 2016
>love your president you nerddd

There you go OP that's what you were looking for

Ideally you will be able to consistently take a step back, analyse the behavior, and fix those learned habits by the time your prefrontal cortex is fully developed. Don't tell me you never said some things in poor taste in heated arguments or made poor decisions (in hindsight) around your peers when you were younger.

*heems you*

You're the worst person alive desu

>low quality put down of the most hated man in america
>"political satire"

Its extremely overdone and cringe worthy. I bet you're one of the millions of americans who tune in to hear some late night talk show host make fun of trump for the billionth time.

Idc if you want to murder trump, but the DRUMP BTFO HAHAHA bullshit is pathetic, its even worse than the constant Obama hate from a few years back
heem? what dat

Trump Defense Force, go to bed

You're the one who lives in resentment, you scab.

>"everybody who gets tired of long dead memes is a DRUMPF supporter"

I would be ok if trump was assasinated by communists tommorow, but I am not ok with retards who think posting some lame put down for the 100000000th time is good or funny.

>heem? what dat
worldstarhiphop /videos/video.php?v=wshhfCQpG8y006cNS3DH
.com goes before /videos/
Warning: Don't watch if you can't stomach seeing a man getting beat to death by a group of people in California for "talking reckless".

>resentment

Sounds like a rich person furthering harmful ideologies to keep themselves in power

That's why we needed Hillary, to make sure every white liberal nigger lover has the same fate

oh its nigger talk, ok

>harmful
4 u

How are they harmful then?

>make sure every white liberal nigger lover has the same fate
Would Hillary really do that to Bill?

Showing your true colors, I see. You'll get your just desserts soon enough.