Restaurants in D.C.?

Hey y'all, I'm going to D.C. for the first time, and I was curious about some American restaurants in the area. Basically, I just want to know if there are really good burger+fries places in the area; places that serve good steak and wine, too.

Appreciate the help if anybody's willing to offer it.

shameless bump

Last attempt.

There's a place called Urbana in the basement of some hotel there that I remember having a kickass duck dish and some pretty good chocolate mousse.

Dude thank you so much for the tip!

Roy roger's

go to Georgetown.

Morton's, the Tombs

Comet pizza has bretty gud cheese pizza. Also they have a secret menu and I'd HIGHLY recommend the "succulent hotdogs"

Le Diplomate. Get the burger. Incredible. Have to make reservations.

they have a nice playroom for your kids in the basement

>Hey y'all

Tell us where you are coming from, how much you're willing to spend, and we'll give some good recommendations.

Buredo. Sushi burrito place. North of the White House.

The owner's instagram avatar is a statue of the Greek god of fucking kids but its just a coincidence

good stuff eatery. God damn best ice cream too

Lol The Tombs is a college dive bar. Don't go there, OP.

Get some Chicken Wings and Mambo Sauce in SE DC.

They've gone on the record saying they both do and don't have a basement, but it's all just a crazy conspiracy theory

Comet pizza is a hotspot for little kids and a band that sings the song "sex stains". Family fun!

Wings w/Mambo sauyce, can get them just about anywhere

Ben's Chili Bowl get the half smoke

For burgers, Dukes Grocery and Burger 7

Ben’s is only really worth it if you like chili. I’m not a big fan so it was pretty meh for me when I went.

Ted's Bulletin is pretty good

I also went to a good diner in nearby Arlington,VA