User, we're out of milk

>user, we're out of milk.

go to the store and get some you skank

gimme yo milk bitch

You seem to have plenty

I think fake freckles might be one of the least attractive things you can find on a woman if you don't could actual deformities.

I have some naturally but when I wear make-up it covers them so I just redraw them ontop of where they already are.

>septum piercing
No thank you.

Those are some unfortunate lips.

>I think fake freckles might be one of the least attractive things you can find on a woman if you don't could actual deformities.

Serious question. Have you ever seen a black woman's vagina? It looks like a fucking horse.

There's a very good reason why even black guys prefer any other race than a black woman.

I've got soybeans, cashews, almonds, flax, oats, rice, hemp seed, and peanuts; I also have iota and kappa carrageegan, xanthan gum, soy lecithin, and several types of neutral vegetable oil, if I want to get fancy with the texture and level of fat. I can make a new milk!

Just don't use makeup then. You're already beautiful.

I meant on humans.

Not him but I have. It was the same as a white girl's pussy, just a different color on the outside. Kind of purple on the labia, but still pink inside. Pleb taste user.

T-thanks...

FUCK YOU

p-post cute pic of you cooking, a-user

GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Serious question. Have you ever seen a black woman's vagina? It looks like a fucking horse.

Black + Red looks like a fucking abortion. But pussy is pussy.

You just have to not look and just stick your dick in it.

the nose ring os worse....and i bet she has pointy elbows.

yuck

None of those things make milk.

>It was the same as a white girl's pussy, just a different color on the outside

Yeah, just a different color...

3DPD reeeeeeeeeeee

Of course we are. We stopped keeping milk around like five years ago.

N-nice freckles, user....

But I'm sorry, I'm just not into Australians.

They make something close enough to milk that you can put cereal in it and it will taste good

show feminine benis

Phone always flips my photos :(
Being a phone poster may be worse than being australian though, so either way you shouldnt like me.

those are clearly man hands

N-no problem user

T-this, p-please

take pictures with the volume buttons facing the ground, it will result in a correctly oriented picture

Take a picture, go into your gallery and crop it, even by a pixel. Will post correctly.
I haven't browsed on a computer for ages.

did you turn australia mode on

>haven't browsed on a computer for ages
do you have a job?

>I haven't browsed on a computer for ages.
The absolute state of this fucking board

Even though I dont have a benis we should be friends, fellow frog poster.

No milk, just sauce,raw sauce

>hey user, what are you going to make for dinner tonight?

Penis

What are you making? I can't make out what is mixed in with the peppers.

show post-op bucci

Just because you tuck the sausage in, it's still there, user, h-haha.

The mix is chicken, bell peppers and onions. I make a shit ton of it with rice and beans (as pictured).

MOMMY MOMMY GIVE ME MILKIES

P-pls... I just want a friend

>there are actually women on Veeky Forums
This depresses me immensely. I don't like being reminded of being so alone.

How do you make it?
Also what's your annual income? Just curious.

Not the previous poster but I make about 55k/yr but it really depends on where I'm stationed at

Honestly the worst part of Veeky Forums. I actually met one on here and she just bullied me on discord for like two months.

I make it with love. $500k after taxes.

Ok, no probslem fren!

we can be frens

I was asking the chef desu but okay.

Nice digits but why not buy a better kitchen if you make that much?

>Not the previous poster
Then why did you reply? You're a special kind of retard.

>online bullying
your existence is insulting. your intelligence is so low that you can't even push on the "block" button.

FUCKING ROTATE THE PICTURE THE RIGHT WAY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ALMIGHT

>Grill

Reeee

But it's not milk.

shit, meant to post this

I can just imagine the big sloppy stinky poop that meal is going to make for you my dear!

Whomever gets to smell/ taste that sticky salty love loaf is a lucky man!

Fucking NUT

I was being ironic, but, basically she was just kinda mean spirited. Oh well.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Cook rice as you would any other rice, add in your seasonings, I like a little hot sauce too.
I use dry beans so I soak 'em overnight, drain and add new water with seasonings and let cook on medium for a while, I dont really time it theyre just done the same time as the rice.
Sautee cubed chicken with bell pepper, onions, minced garlic (I add that last so it doesnt burn) and of course seasonings. Once the chicken is cooked through and the peppers are good and soft I drain the beans and just combine everything in the big pot. Makes about 7 or 8 lunches for me.
It fluctuates but not a lot, not poor but things could be better.