I made chicken parm tendies

I made chicken parm tendies.

What did you make for dinner tonight?

Damn that looks tasty, can I come over? I'll be having canned soup I suppose.

Baked cod fillet with a side of mixed salad leaves. Poured the juices into a pan, put in a little butter and cooked it down a little.

>chicken parmesan
>fried the chicken
You've lost the plot.

For me, it's a bag of Tostitos multigrain scoops with pineapple mango salsa and two colt 45s. Lampin like a motherfucker

that sounds pretty dope. i might do that tomorrow.

Are you retarded?

Not gonna lie, that's a good idea.

Nice. I do that at work with our chicken sandwiches.

Buffalo chicken tendies sandwiches.
>small croissants the same size as the tendies
>Frank's Red Hot + small amount of low fat margarine (gotta be healthy, see)
>lettuce, tomato, whatever else you like
>Swiss cheese
>toss tendies once cooked, add cheese to croissants, throw back in oven until sauce is unsaucy

Super simple, not messy. Perfect lazy-cooking night. Didn't take photos, didn't look anything special.

I made butternut squash soup with some jalapeno cheddar focaccia from a bakery. It was a great meal, will make it again many times in the future. I modified a recipe I found online.

>1 medium butternut squash, peeled and cubed
>1 sweet potato, peeled and cubed
>1 diced onion
>3 cloves garlic cut in half
>1 32oz bottle of vegetable broth
>1 oz paprika
>Pinch of black pepper

I sauteed the vegetables for a few minutes, added the stock, added the spices, simmered for an hour, then blended it all. Would have added salt, but I'm going low-sodium for a few days. Not my pic, just imagine the soup not having the garnish, being darker orange, and the focaccia having jalapenos instead of tomatoes.

That's like tendies 101, dude.

Meant to say 1/3 oz of paprika and also used 2 oz of butter.

I made Chicken Cordon Bleu for the first time yesterday, I used pretty shitty chicken, but mostly it tasted pretty well. Doing spaghetti and meatballs tonight. Using an online recipe my mom was a big fan of

>Margarine
I'm going to assume you know the arguments against vegetable oils, and not repeat them. Just don't be surprised when u get mah congenative heart failure when ur 40

I made poorfag cacio e pepe with sawdust cheese.

Uma delicia!

Boiled some brats.

>liquid wart remover

The healthy comment was sarcasm. It's what was in the fridge, some olive-oil based margarine shit.

I usually use a bit of buttermilk type dressing as a thickener/something to cut the hot sauce but we ran out. This wasn't a meal of high preparation and good intentions.. Just happens to taste good anyways.

Dinotendies? Is that y-you?

You could buy hotdog buns, slice them into 1/3's and have perfect size shaped slider buns...

Sorry man. I seriously don't have chicken tendies. Like ever. Closest I get is like chick-fil-a.

You could make them like OP did...

It's not like frying chicken is complicated.

I get that, but why do you have margarine? Do you use it to lube ur asshole? Olive oil works better for that application

Well you've been missing out on a simple meal with endless possibilities.

True enough. But! That's what I meant by that's a pretty good idea. Chicken chunks fried with breading and tomato sauce and cheese? And bite sized. Totally going to make that over the weekend.

I have been! This will be remedied.

iTS PARMESIAN

NOT FUCKING PARM

P A R M E S I A N

No, but you're fat and dumb.

do you opened canned foods with the back of a claw hammer?

>being this autistic

i love a good chicken parm.
you don't like chicken parm? where's the best chicken parm you ever had? i like homemade chicken parm. i'm actually making some chicken parm tomorrow because of the chicken parm in the OP pic.

I made...this. Diced onion, zucchini, red peppers, and bacon w/ chili paste and curry powder among other seasonings. On top of rice and topped with three fried eggs.

I just use a knife

Looks delicious.

Croissants add a bit of sweetness to the whole deal. And aren't dense, so it's a better meat to bread ratio for the tendies I used.

Olive oil won't mix well with the hot sauce. Even this olive-oil based shit separated more than I liked.

>Recognising it from that blurry photo a random bottle label.
Sasuga fampai.

Why not use pepper jack instead of swiss?
Why not use a blend of cream cheese and pepper jack for texture?
Why not grass-fed butter?
Lettuce and tomato on buffalo chicken?
Why not have a side of bleu cheese dressing to dip?

Why did I take the bait this hard?

Nope. But, If you think Chicken Parmigiana isn't fried you definitely are retarded.

What happen to the cheese bowl?

Didn't have any of those things. I had Swiss, olive oil margarine, ranch dressing, lettuce and tomato.

Also why not lettuce and tomato exactly?

What a great idea. I'm going to make these chicken parmesan bites.

Should I open a can of spaghetti-O's to go with them?

That meal was looking so good I forgot to take a pic for your thread. I'm sorry.

Been eating like shit last few days.

I don't know. Maybe a salad or something.

Not much in the house. Going to make a type of pasta dish.

Boil up rigitoni in some stock and retain a portion for sauce.
Sautee shredded brussels sprout, red onion, garlic and one serrano.
When almost done, add some butter and the retained stock to reduce it down.
Add rigitoni and finish with some lemon juice.

Rigitoni ala brussels sprout.

Rogan, you're getting better

those are gonna make your farts smell

burritos

some ground turkey chopped finely with some storebought old el paso mix, sriracha, and minced onion

Go to bed joe.

bite sized chicken permission sounds mad delicious 10/10 will make tomorrow

Chicken parm is fried.

I don't know that I want sweetness with my buffalo chicken, thinking about that just kind of turns my stomach. Like donuts for burger buns.

It's not.

liquid nitrogen works much better, of course there are some areas you don't want to apply it to.