The Horrid Tentacle That Impregnated My Butt

spooky mice in the spooky walls

or maybe the spooky boat and the spooky islets

what are you 5?

The colour out of space

The one where he finds reddit.

The whisperer in darkness

In the hood with DA KANGZ

Reposting my ratings of the complete fiction (1/2)

Read the 3-stars

(2/2)

It's a mystery to me how my phone managed to rotate one pic and not the other. Oh well.

what's the significance of underlining as well as three starring one?

Just to graphically emphasize the top picks. Nothing of real cognitive value.

seems like a real homo thing to do. You could have just gave it three stars and left it at that.

I mean this kind of petty criticism is probably more homo than informational redundancy

The negroe in the porch.

>petty criticism

Kind of like making a handwritten criticism of all a guy's works, then posting it on here as if anyone gave a shit?

Rats in the wall was great, Herbert West is decent too in my opinion, though apparently he hated it

why is the music of eric zahn only one star, but herbert west is two? why isn't Sweet Ermengarde 3-stars? It should be 4 compared to your 3-star ratings.

>rate my reposted unfinished ratings that I scribbled down in my paperpack
What the fuck is this post? 0/10

The Shadow out of Time and The Whisperer in Darkness

Why does he always look like he's about to burst into tears

THE ANGLES ARE WRONG!

>It's so rare I can use that quote and still rest assured that folks will get the joke.

shadow over innsmouth is my favourite

I gave a shit.

This

Pickman's Model

this also

The Music of Erich Zann

Fuck off the Dreams in the Witch house is 10/10

Herbert West is my favourite, The Outsider is a close second. Rats in the Walls is pretty good, sans the racism

"THIS stuffy ugly motherfucking old ass alchemist found out the secret to motherfucking IMMORTALITY and he's KILLING an entire MOTHERFUCKING LINEAGE in the bottom of that family's fucking chateau and nobody knew about it until one stupid ass motherfucking virgin bitch burned him with a torch!

How? ...Just Watch The Free Video>"

Agreed, its got a great atmosphere. You can also see his influence from Dracula in Whisperer. The only one that challenges it is At the Mountains of Madness

me too/

I always liked The White Ship, shirt and beautiful

>ctrl+f
>"Mountains of Madness"
>0 results
Why is this thread full of plebeian scum?

People are just parroting Joshi when they call Dreams in the Witch House bad.

Muh nigga, it's such a beautiful story.

the tale of the jaw

>Erich Zann isn't a masterpiece demonstration of short story
>tradeoff is The Temple gets its day at long last
idk family you have good taste but I need this situation justified to go with it

Just finished mountains last night, not my favourite, but definitely very good

my personal favorite, even though its devoid of many of the qualities which makes Lovecraft 'Lovecraft'

The Shadow over Innsmouth is kind of comfy. Especially if you've played Oblivion.

I remember At The Mountains of Madness being pretty good

I'm drunk as FUCK right now my cosmic horror niggas and I just want to tell you cool guys that because of Veeky Forums I went and checked out Clark Ashton Smithe books from the university library and guess what, one of them is from like 1920 and is signed by the author

IU think that's pretty cool

Hello Chuck Tingle

I think it was called the tomb.

That is very cool even though I am not a huge Clark fan

Dreams In The Witches House is probably my fav. Any of monster mash stories are good. Rats in the Walls is great. The entire dream cycle can probably be considered one whole book and that's pheniomineal.

lovecrafts not a very happy man user

'The Rats in the Walls' was the first story I read of him. I would consider it one of my favorites.

this

Came here to post this

these