Who /hype/ here

who /hype/ here

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>hiv+ eatery
this is madness

*cuts finger "accidentally"*

The blood would be hiv free before hitting the cutting board.

So only HIV positive people can be hired there? That has to be breaking discrimination laws, no way that's bonafide.

Can't wait for it to go bankrupt after a few months. It is just a gimmick eatery, and the food probably won't be all that great.

At the very most, I expect it won't be too popular after the initial burst of liberal attention.

*lies at you to encourage the spread of aids*
Fucking liberals. Btw you can digest it without trouble, but it can get absorbed into the bloodstream via capillaries in th mouth. Thats how Anderson Coopers bf got it.

>being this scared

wait that guy has hiv? i don't believe it

*pozzes you*

>mfw I see and read about the rivers of tears that will come from millennials and progressives after this place is shut down after a month because nobody wants to eat at a restaurant that only employs plague infested corpses that are constantly buttfucking each other in the kitchen on the counters where their food is prepared

HYPED!

I wouldn't want a leper to make my food, even if they were in a hazmat suit when they did it.

Gimmicky restraints are bad, so why would I want to entertain a dangerous gimmick with zero upside?

um, no sweetie, you can’t discriminate against cis because they’re in a position of power

>implying fear
I have no bias against your people, user. Gimmicks are gimmicks. It'll probably end up falling into obscurity.

But gay men are cis.

>Fidel Gastros

So he's a HIV+ faggot AND a Communist to boot

>implying the restaurant won’t also have diseased tranny abominations working there

>tfw you can only enjoy this if you already have a compromised immune system

>enjoy
Food will probably be average at best, if not deconstructed and artsy.

>Fidel Gastro

>TFW you walk into a Communism-themed restaurant and there's food

Fucking false advertising.

why are ppl spreading aids this is not ok

i need an answer

>when you get AIDS and realize you have to pull out all the stops to do something with your life before you die in short order
Hey guys, since we're not gonna make it, why don't we just... buy a restaurant? I mean, what's stopping us?

because homos are mentally ill.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing

>I mean, what's stopping us?
Besides the fact that you'll eat all the profits?

Your post could mean several different things and I'm not sure if any of them apply

Anyone can aquire it. If you want the job that bad, well bend over.

Look at how fucking sickly that fag is

>Having a restaurant with a gimmick that isn't food centric

The food damn well better be good because I couldn't imagine a less appealing selling point. I'd give it a month.

Dude, seriously, stop shilling this shit.

But will all the menu items have disease themes to their names?

>GRIDS Grilled Cheese

lol i actually want to go check it out now!

>the only reason to go to the restaurant is to show that you care about AIDS people fee-fees

Are they really just hoping that people will want to signal their virtue when eating?

I get what they're doing but I don't know if the people with HIV want to be outed. I'd imagine the customers would be almost exclusively positive. I wouldn't want to broadcast that.

>non halal
>non kosher

so they're basically admitting there's blood in the food

Doesn't matter if you also have AIDS.

Each dish will be an innuendo.
>The Slammer
>Preppered Bull
>Smoked Sausage
>Cored Pineapple
>Pig in a Blanket
>Lemon Party

Anyone up for the HAART Hummus? I hear it's mind blowing :^)

what are you a fag

It's Toronto, I guarantee it, but gays were the ones who rubberstamped this shit.

>only fags wouldn't eat HIV tainted blood

you've got it backwards there sparky